Wined, dined, and...

You should know where this is going. 😏
Couple: starker
Peter is 20
Tony is 40

Peter Parker was just your average college student, studying to become an astrophysicist. By day that's what he was doing anyways, by night he was the amazing friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
He was also madly in love with tony stark, and no one knew about it.
His dreams came true when iron man invited him to join the avengers.

Thankfully he had summer break right now, so he could go on so many missions to far away places he never even dreamed of visiting.
Of course he didn't get much time to site see, but he managed to take a few photos of beautiful scenery.

Tony, Steve, and Peter, were at a bar in japan after their latest mission.
"Hello, what bring you here tonight?" Asked the bartender.

"Just a little vacation, a boys night." Tony answers.

"Oh, you find some ladies. A good place is down the road." His English was decent but the accent was throwing Peter off a bit.

"Oh yeah? Thanks." Says tony.
They order some drinks, Peter tried to order a vodka, but tony didn't allow it.
"Come on mr. stark, I'm old enough."

"Nope, 21 is the age to drink."

"Not in Japan, I looked. It's 18."

"Let him drink. It's good for soul." Said the bartender. He gave him a shot of vodka.

Peter downed it like a champ, he made a small bitter face but nothing major.
"Wow, you must have strong taste buds." Said Steve.

"Well yeah, I'm guessing I probably can't get drunk, because of my powers." Peter whispers to him.

"That would make sense. Sadly I can't get drunk either."

"Which is no fun, I wanna see cap do something stupid while drunk." Tony whines. He was the only one able to get drunk, and being drunk alone was never fun so he didn't drink much.

After a while they went back to their rooms, tony payed for a very nice hotel, they each got their own room. Very lavish and fancy, Peter never stopped being amazed at this kind of stuff.
He opens his mini fridge to see mini shots and decided to try them, he wouldn't get drunk off them.

Five mini shots later, and still not feeling any different. People always said you would feel lighter, or dizzy. Sometimes nauseous, Harry told him that whenever he has to much tequila he gets super horny.
There was no tequila, so that wasn't happening thank god.
Although he was feeling a little lonely, being single really sucked. He's only ever dated one person, Gwen; and let's be honest that was just to make people think he was straight.
He flops on the bed and goes to sleep, tomorrow they'd go back home.

"Hey kid. When you do go back to school?" Tony asked from the kitchen.

"September 20th."

"Oh wow, still got two months. What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. Probably, be lazy..."

"Are you single?"

"Um, yeah."

"Let's go to the club and change that."

"Oh okay."

That night, they got dressed in the nines, Peter was sporting a classy red suit and tony was in a classic black suit with a gold tie.
"Let's cut a rug, kid."

They went to the most high class club in the city, if you weren't well known then you didn't get in.
"Let's start with some drinks, even though you can't get drunk." Tony says in peters ear, over the loud music.