𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

• 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 •

• 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 •

SHINICHIRO'S POV

" Michiru?" I said in a very soft tone as i entered manjiro's room, revealing the young girl sleeping peacefully.

Gezz. I knew she'll be here since she's not at her room again. Bet she got lonely yesterday...

" Why are you sleeping at manjiro's room again?" I asked sitting down on the edge of manjiro's bed. Excepting to receive a reply from my little sister.

"Michiru!" I repeatedly said in which michiru remain sleeping while hugging her favorite teddy bear that manjiro gifted her.

Until now, i'm still wondering how manjiro got the money to buy her a gift. Thinking back then i've suddenly lost my wallet along with the money i have.

I sighed and went to carry my little sister carefully. Every morning i always forcefully wake michiru and make her go to school.

As michiru grow up..., She slowly turning just like her brother manjiro. Not only by appearance but also in attitude. It is because they have the same birthday?or something?...

" Nii-chan?" I heard my little sister mumbled still her eyes closed while leaning her head on my shoulder." Can i have some ice cream or dorayaki for breakfast?" She asked.

" We can't, i've cook you an fried egg, it was really delicious~" I replied, putting michiru down on the floor and patted her head. " I'll be right back" i added and went to get michiru's breakfast in the kitchen.

" Did michiru's awake?" Grandpa asked who is eating at the kitchen with my little brother.

" Yeah, still hard to wake her up" I answered grabbing the breakfast that i've prepared for michiru and went back to the living room with manjiro.

" Good morning!" Manjiro greeted in which michiru just stayed silent with her blank Expression shown on her face. For the reason of the fact that michiru hated to be disturbed by her sleep, specially when she's sleeping at manjiro's room.