𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13

• 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 •

MICHIRU'S POV

" Just stay here. I'll be back in a minutes" My older brother said, with a smile showing on his face.

It's such a relief knowing that nii chan doesn't want me to come with him in the meeting. But what the heck am i going to do?

I'm all alone in the house, since grandpa is out for a walk while nee chan went to buy some groceries.

" Can i come instead?" I asked, staring at my brother and watch every movements he makes, Getting ready to leave.

He turned around to meet my eyes still having his soft smile.

" I'll buy you dorayaki, when i come home. Okay?" He said, running out of the house, not giving me chance to reply.

I Walked towards the door step as i watch him ride his motorcycle and slowly disappeared from my sight.

I sighed in frustration, as i went in the living room, deciding to have a little nap on the floor.

But then. I heard a loud footsteps that keep on coming closer to where i was. I opened my eyes back and tried to listened carefully. Thought that maybe i might be just hearing things

"Someone's here?" I asked to myself.

Getting up from the floor, I calmly went to the direction of where i heard the steps

It couldn't be grandpa. He just left for about 1 minutes, and nee chan would probably takes an hours to buy groceries.

Should it be nii chan? Did he left something? I asked to myself.

" Michiru" while walking, I suddenly heard a deep voice calling my name from behind. Turning my head to the direction of the voice and saw a long black haired guy.