𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 38

• 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 •

• 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 •

3RD PERSON'S POV

Stopping his motorcycle to the side of the road. Hanma clenched his grip tightly as sweats running down his face, feeling of nervous and worried at the same time.

Letting put a shaky voice " k-kisaki, what have you done?! I thought you're aiming for emma?!" He asked, yelling at the boy sitting behind him.

Kisaki looked at him with his eyebrows furrowed " not anymore. If michiru die, i could control both izana and mikey" He explained, forming a wide grin his face, kisaki thought he just did the great decision in his life.

Gotting out of the his motorcycle, hanma blow a powerful punch kisaki on face, without hesitating " I thought you're smarter than this, kisaki! That girl you just hitted was very important to izana and mikey! You think you could control them by killing their little sister?! You'll be killed by them!" Hanma yelled, while kisaki's eyes grew wider as his body shake uncontrollably. He was speechless, thinking hanma might be right, yet he keep himself to believe, izana wouldn't kill him just because of his sister.

" You hit emma, right?" A sudden cold voice said. Hanma and kisaki turned their heads around and saw izana having an empty emotion, seeming like he hopes kisaki would say the words he wants to hear.

Kisaki hesitate to speak, swallowing a huge lump on his throat, he tried to put a huge smile on his face " Y-yes, i did" Kisaki stuttered, feeling nervous about his life might end here. Seeing that izana could kill him easily just by Staring onto his face, izana looks empty and furious.

Forming a smile " i'm glad" izana simply said...

_____

On the other hand. Draken immediately rush to the hospital after receiving the news from emma...

Walking down the empty hallway. Draken's heart felt like it could jump out of his chest any moment due to it's rapid beating rate.

His whole body trembled and eyes widened in shock, seeing michiru laying on the hospital bed unconscious. Draken's mouth fell open as he tried to process on what he was staring right now.

" Draken" A sudden voice from emma who's sitting next to Michiru's bed, that seemed draken didn't notice when he first went inside the room. Emma's voice were shaking, her sobs filled the hospital room, as she tried to cover her mouth and face michiru's sleeping figure. " She's in a deep coma"  she mumbled...

 " She's in a deep coma"  she mumbled