𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 45

• 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 •

• 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 •

3RD PERSON POV

The girl's green eyes look up in the sky, as she silently watched the thin clouds slowly drift apart, representing the beautiful sky above, while she listened to the rustle of the leaves as the wind rushed.

" Let's go?!" A very loud female voice yelled in excitement, following by the sound of the door being opened abruptly...

Senru let out a audible breath with her eyes closed softly. She just wish she could have her time alone, without her siblings yelling every minutes.

Turning her head around, senru met her older sister's sparkling green eyes with her soft and wide smile plastered on her face. Thinking when she could see her self being happy like that once again...

" Where are we going?" Senru asked, having her usual cold voice...

Approaching her little sister. Senju softly grab her wrist saying " go meet hanagaki!" She happily replied.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Arriving at the place where they supposed to meet up. Senju spotted takemichi standing in the middle of the crowds, seeming like his in his deep thoughts...

" Let's go." Senju spoke, causing takemichi to flinch a bit and turned around, seeing the kawaragi siblings waiting for him...

" We're going shopping, and you're going to carry out shopping bags, okay?!" Senju asked happily, as her childish behavior slowly taking over her

Takemichi couldn't say anything. He was perplexed to comprehend on what's going on, seeing that he only recognized senru, standing beside the girl who seemed talking to him... "Who?" Takemichi manage to say a word, along with his confused expression...

" Hey, that's kinda rude! It's me senju. You promised yesterday, right?" Senju irritatedly said, causing takemichi to look at her with wide eyes and mouth fell open...