𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32

• 𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 •

• 𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 •

TAKEMICHI'S POV

"Izana's being used by that kisaki bastard." Kakucho's words keep on echoing inside my head. Is kisaki just making me dance go his tune again? I thought while i stood up in the middle of the toman members who is waiting for the meeting to start.

" This emergency meeting of the tokyo manji gang will now begin!" I heard draken voice said, sounding like he usually did when he's in front of the toman.

At this meeting i want to get any hints i can. I thought, furrowing my eyebrows as look up straight to look at draken who proceed to speak.

" Yesterday, members of our gang were attacked in various parts of tokyo. It was the work of tenjiku, a gang from yokohama!" Draken announced, leading everyone in confused, knowing that they didn't know tenjiku is.

" Tenjiku is a recently formed gang. We don't know what kind of gang they are yet. We need any information you all might have. Let's start with the 2nd vice president, the first one that was attacked. Step forward!" Draken added, referring to me who just stood their not giving any chance fo move forward due to how nervous i was and has no idea on what to say.

" The ones who attacked us referred to themselves as team mochizuki" I heard chifuyu spoke to my side, seeming like he noticed i had no plan to speak.

" it's a squad led by jugem's ex leader kanji mochizuki. They're probably tenjiku's main force." Smiley said who always wearing a wide smile on his face.

"He's part of the S-62 generation!" I heard one of the people in the crowd exclaimed.

" Mocchi isn't tenjiku's main force tenjiku has also..." i heard mitsuya said. Diverting my gaze at him with such confusion on my face.
" The haitani brothers." He added.

Whispering was all i heard all around me

Whispering was all i heard all around me. Asking each other who's the haitani brothers that mitsuya mentioned. Though i also have no idea who they are.