𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 39

• 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 •

• 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 •

3RD PERSON'S POV

Sitting quietly inside michiru's hospital room. Mikey, draken and baji had already decided not to fight the tenjiku, instead they just stay by michiru's side hoping she'll wake up anytime soon.

Takemichi had forced them to come, but ended up failing. He talked to them in a very calm voice tone, but it was like he was talking to a ghost. They all have lifeless expression, they stayed silent and didn't open their mouth to reply. It was hopeless, so takemichi and the others went to fight the tenjiku without the three of them...

Moving her feet slowly towards mikey and others. Hina lowered her head as tears came out of her eyes
" takemichi, wanted to save michiru chan" she mumbled, not giving a single glance at mikey. Thinking he'll get mad if she bring up about what happened earlier...

Draken quickly diverted his gaze at hina with such anger evident on his face" Hey! What's wrong with you?! Just leave us alone! " He yelled, not wanting to hear anything from her...

However, hina was determined to continue to speak" i die! 12 years in the future, i died. Takemichi kun came here from the future to stop that from happening. It's sound like a lie, but it's true. He's desperate. He knows all your future. He wants to help everyone but i can't do anything to help him.." hina cried...

Everyone in the room was shocked and didn't know what to even say. Standing up on the chair, mikey formed a smile on his face " let's go" he said, referring to baji and draken. Who formed a smile and nodded their head.

Mikey kiss michiru's forehead for the last time, as all the three of them immediately went towards the place where the battle held. Yet even though they show a smile on their faces. Deep inside them, they still felt the same. If it's not for takemichi, they would have stayed in the hospital, waiting hopelessly...

Getting out of their motorcycles, everyone watched them in shocked, thinking they would not come to fight, but here they are, smilling brightly like nothing happened.

Walking in the middle of the crowds, izana showed up with his usual grin
" Well, well. I didn't expect you to come after emma's death" He sarcastically said, which it confused mikey and the others...

Mikey furrowed his eyebrows" what the hell are you talking about? Emma is alive" Mikey said, earning an irk on Izana's temple.

Thought, izana knew what exactly happened yet he just refused to believe it. It kills him a lot if he did, thinking michiru was only the reason why he keeps on living and archiving his plan to be with her.

Izana couldn't speak, he couldn't even move a single part of his body. He just showed a furious expression towards mikey " that bastard" mikey spoke pointing at kisaki who's standing near behind izana.