𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 50

• 𝑹𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒂 •

3RD PERSON POV

The sound of a crying child echoed inside a room. It's was around midnight, and most of the people in sano's house were already asleep, except for the two young children...

The cries of the a little girl was cut when she heard the door of her room crack opened. Revealing her big brother " you're crying again?" Manjiro asked with his usual voice tone.

Manjiro also couldn't sleep, from the loud cries of his little sister, thought his room is just next to michiru's room. It would be so clear and loud for him to even get to sleep.

Instead of answering her big bro's question. Michiru looked onto the floor, bitting her lower lips inorder not to make a noise...

 Michiru looked onto the floor, bitting her lower lips inorder not to make a noise

Manjiro walked towards her with such a warm smile on his face. He understands his little so much, and never get himself angry towards her.
" Don't be scared, big bro will always stay by your side no matter what!" Manjiro smile with his eyes closed...

It somehow made michiru calmed down, as she landed her teary eyes onto his brother's bright smile... She felt safe after he showed up. It feels as if like no one can ever lay a hand on her whenever manjiro's around her..

"Promise?" She managed to say, along with her sobs... As she watched manjiro nodded his head with a smile that never left his face...

 As she watched manjiro nodded his head with a smile that never left his face