Chapter 2

"-talking

< > - thinking/ only in third person point of view

*-effects

{Level Up: 1x} < the x does not mean multiplication it means points

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

point of view-1

___________________

I appeared in the middle of a street, I don't know where I am but all I know is that there are a lot of zombies in here from what I hear, lucky for me.

This is just how I like it, I can't wait to fight.

============

{Dungeon of lava zombies has opened!

Zombies killed: 0/100

Timer: 6 hours}

+Failure to complete the quests requirements in the time that has been shown to be completed will result in punishment according to the difficulty of the mission.+

===========

I see...

After reading what the system had sent me I decided to use the 5 stat points I received after finishing the exercising quest, I put 3 points in strength, 1 in agility, and 1 on vitality.

I rather focus on these 3 stats for now because of the fact I'm weak as fuck.

I took the normal sword out of my inventory, I'm not really a guy who likes to fight with his fist, not only that I'm in DXD, a cruel universe where you can die faster than you can say bye, I'm going to take my chances and learn how to use a sword.

I decided to walk with both hands on my sword towards the noise, to what sounded like...well zombies but something didn't feel right to me, I walked for about 1 minute until I reached a corner once I turned the corner I saw them.

well zombies but something didn't feel right to me, I walked for about 1 minute until I reached a corner once I turned the corner I saw them

They were all scattered around the road, none have noticed my presence.

While looking at them I couldn't help but grin, this is what I always wanted a life of thrill a life where death can be just around the corner yet I can overcome it. A life where war and fights are left and right...this is my life from now on and I love that.