Chapter 23

------

point of view-3 |Narrator|

--------

The plan was simple, take over the city, kill the people, have some fun with the women, and find the swords, that was the plan the criminal group decide, easy right? Well, that's what the leader of the group thought until the hunters and guards started fighting back, this city wasn't famous at all, there was basically not much known so he thought it was all going to be rather easy...until the hunters started having higher levels than the group he was with.

The leader was an other-worlder, just like every other psychotic earthling he thought of everyone as experience points he didn't see them as actual human beings. He could see the levels of other people just like any other earthling, he was a level 93, which is extremely high, it's true his plan wasn't exactly going as planned but if he wanted to he could take on everyone in the city, especially after the work his underlings have been putting on.

John was the leader's name, he was a magic swordsman, he had white hair, a few scars on his face, he wielded one long sword and a short one, He wore rather interesting clothe with black armor. He was currently walking down the streets with a serious face, he ignored the screams of people, the sounds of swords clashing, he just walked.

(I'm referring to the guy in the chapter before with white hair and had 2 swords)

"AHHHHHHH HELP ME"

"WHERE ARE THE REINFORCEMENTS!!"

As he walked he didn't even bat an eye at his surroundings, after walking for a few seconds a member of his group ran towards him screaming, "WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" While his head was bleeding.

John looked at the man and asked, "What is it" The man gulped and looked John straight in the eyes.

"There's a woman a few streets away killing most of our members, were also down by 55%, and I heard that karma and a few others are dealing with a guy that seems to have the moonlight swords, I think it's best to send all of our remaining members to the guy with the moonlight swords and leave before the reinforcements come to this city!" Stated the man, the man was quite tired he had his fair share of battles and had to collect information on the situation to take what he thought was the best course of action.

"I see...how many people are fighting the man with the moonlight words" Asked john, the man took a few seconds to think of his answer.

"About 5, all of them being the strongest we have" Said the man, john looked up at the night sky, it's already been more than 30 minutes since they attacked the city, he thought carefully about his next move.

"guide me towards the women" Said john, the man nodded and turned around to guide john, john thought that the 5 people fighting the guy with the moonlight swords would win, he was 100% sure they would, so he decided to just kill the women who were being a nuisance.

\\In another location//

The once beautiful buildings of the city Rin looked at every day, were now no more than rubble, Rin was in a battle with 4 individuals, he has already killed the first guy he met, seems like they were more bark than bite, the guy he killed got his body sliced in 3. Let's just say it was not a pretty sight.

Rin underestimated battling, he no longer had the system so the gamers mind skill wasn't there to help him and he couldn't recover his HP every minute either. He also couldn't heal, or use his skills, all he had was his swords, his energies, and his body as well as the techniques he learned in this world. He had to make use of everything he had as best as he could or...he dies.