Chapter 11

Point of view-1 |Rin|

====================

{You have bought the skill slave!}

{Slave (Active)[1/10]: The ability to draw out the strength from living beings, by making someone your slave you will be able to unlock their full potential. To make someone your slave they need to kiss the back of your hand as a sign of submission. A metal collar and chain will manifest around the slave's neck whenever you use the ability to show that he/she belongs to you. The slave will serve its master until death meaning the contract has ended.}

============================

This skill is perfect for Jake's situation, it's been a day since I've picked up my new pet Jake and I have to say, life is good when you have a slave, *cough* I mean pet. The only problem is that It costed 1,000 gold coins. 

Today when I went to school I had to suffer from two women screaming at me, one because I didn't notify them that I wasn't coming to school and 2 for the same exact reason. Well, it didn't matter because not going to school ended up being very but very productive. 

I was currently laying on the living room sofa staring at Jake doing the dishes with a triggered face, I should probably tell him about my new skill.

"OI Jake come here" I saw him look at me with an annoyed expression, he finished washing the plate in his hand, washed his hands, then sat on the chair next to the sofa.

"What do you want now" He said annoyed, I could see the tick mark on his forehead.

"Oh common now, is that the attitude you should have towards your owner?" I said teasing him, more tick marks appeared on his forehead.

he sighed before saying "Can you just tell me" 

"Fine, anyway I told you I was going to help you with your revenge right? Well let's go outside so you can see how" I grabbed his elbowed and teleported us to a forest, I looked at his shocked face, I'm pretty sure the only way to teleport in DXD is through a magic circle not a black hole but eh who cares.

"...you know what from now on I'm not even going to be surprised anymore at what you do it'll just tire me out" he said with a blank expression, that's a smart decision, Jake. 

"Kiss the back of my hand and become my slave"

After I said that you could hear nothing more than crickets, Jake's expression was that of one who just heard the most atrocious thing ever.

"why? Just why?" He said.

"It's my ability, if you become my slave I will be able to unlock your full potential and even grant you the strength you could only imagine, also you're already my pet, there's really no difference" he put a hand on his chin thinking of what I said, after a few seconds he looked at me and asked.