PROLOGUE.

Onika wanted to stay away from her, as far as possible. Onika didn't wanna wrap her up in my mess and have her have to deal with someone who is far from stable.

She is everything i'm not. In a way I'm jealous but in love. She was a social butterfly, popular, head cheerleader, smart, beautiful...So I didn't understand how she could possibly be so interested in someone like me.

I'm nothing like her, in no way, shape, or form am I like her. Nerdy, has a stutter, not very pretty, anti-social some what, not in any kind of sports of boring shit like that.

She loved things like clothes, perfume, movies...but she was like me in a way, she loved birds, animals in general, she liked drawing.

Her drawings were so pretty.

I need structure. I need someone or something to keep me from falling apart, more than i already am.

And she's that person.

'She's fragile' everyone said. Everyone thought of me as a freak, an attention whore, crazy.

I hate trying to make friends, i hate the pity look in their eyes when i've told them what i've been through.

I just want someone to relate to...but i have no one.

No one their for me or anything.

I hate the fact that i push everyone out, especially beyoncé. I know she's confused. On how i'm so hot and cold.

I don't want to let her in, I don't want her to leave either.

But I have to...

She's my structure.

She thinks I'm like the others. I'm not, not one bit.

I wish she could see that, maybe if she did I could break her shell. She often sat alone, kept to her self, and never opened up to anyone.

The only reason I knew her was because she was the locker next to me, I don't know how I never recognized her beauty.

She had heart shaped lips, long jet black hair, a long nose, nice teeth.

I've heard rumors, that she had an ED before because of a toxic relationship, with a girl, Megan. I knew her all too well, Megan was a fake ass bitch.

She didn't deserve someone like Nicki. Apparently Onika has a kid with Megan, word got out that megan drugged Onika and raped her. Blaming Onika saying that Onika raped her and impregnated her.

I know that's not like her.

I could understand why Onika wouldn't want anyone to open up to anyone. After all the bullshit she's been through I wouldn't either.

Everyone called her 'Fragile' no literally that's her nick name. I mean I guess I knew why but it was kinda fucked.

Everyone always talked about her, didn't matter what it was about they couldn't keep her name out of their mouths.

Rather it was pity, the fake rape story, her ED, or the fact that she's a senior with a one year old.

I know she doesn't want to let me in, but she has to.

I have to help her.

She's broken and I have to put her back together.

I'm her structure.