𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐞𝐱.

a/n: Imma update the books yall jst give me a lil min i just got back up in this bitch.

"I'm out of your league, baby
I'm out of your league, baby
Baby 'cause I been ballin' ('cause I been ballin')
For a minute (for a minute)
I just finished on you (ooh)
I just did it on you"

PARTYNEXTDOOR - Ballin'

BEYONCÉ's POV.
𝟼:𝟹𝟿 ᴀᴍ, ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ

I whimpered as I gripped onto the sheets until my knuckles turned white

I whimpered as I gripped onto the sheets until my knuckles turned white. My eyes rolling to the back of my head, as my mouth hung open.

My back arched off the carpet floor, as my orgasm hit me for the fourth this morning. Let's just say me and Onika have been fucking for two hours and we still haven't gotten ready for school.

"We need to get ready babe." Onika said as her head appeared from in between my legs, she licked her lips coming up to kiss me. "I don't want toooooo." I said rolling my eyes.

"Baby Cmon we gotta get ready." Onika getting up off the bed. "Fine." I said heading to the bathroom. I started the shower, as Onika went to go get me a towel.

"Babyyyy! Don't make it too hot!" Onika yelled, claiming the last time we took a shower I made it "too hot", whatever the hell that means.

"Okay Onika." I said with a light chuckle. "Girl don't be calling me that." Onika said scrunching her face up as she walked in the bathroom with my towel.

I stepped in the shower waiting for Onika. After five minutes she finally stepped in and we washed each other up.

Then proceeded to do the normal morning shit.

"Baby?" I said. "Yeah?" Onika turned her head to look at me. "You look pretty I guess." I said, rolling my eyes at her sarcastically. "Thank you." She said smiling.

*Twenty-five minutes later.*

Me and Onika popped up in the class room hand in hand, the entire class was looking at us like they knew what we did prior to coming here.

Me and Onika looked at each other and just laughed, going to sit down next to each other. As the teacher blabbered on about whatever he was talking about, I felt a pair of eyes piercing a hole through my face.