𝐫𝐢𝐛 𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 & 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬.

W
A
R
N
I
N
G
S — ED [eating disorder], Cursing, Mention of R a p e and R a p e scene, Mention of SH [self harm].

NARRATOR's POV.
𝟼:𝟶𝟻 ᴀᴍ, ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ.

At first, it started as just not eating. But then her family some-what noticed, so I started eating but going to the bathroom right after to throw it all up.

It didn't even start because some popular girls bullied me about my body, it was her.

It was all her fault, she did this to me.

Her, Megan.

That name made me want to throw up, and it made me want to go back to my old ways.

She ruined me, she convinced me what we had was love. But it wasn't love, it was just a toxic and controlling relationship.

At first megan admired me, she called me pretty. She made me feel wanted, she made me feel special.

She was my first everything, my first relationship, my first sexually, my first heart-break.

But she lied to me, she hurt me in ways that most people could never even imagine. But supposedly it was supposed to protect me—when really she was doing nothing but hurting me.

She lied to me about having sex with me and only me, she lied to me about loving me and only me, she lied about everything under the sun.

But their was one thing about our 'relationship' that caught everyone's eye.

The party.

This specific event often re-played in my head during a break down and it was hard to get it to stop.

*F L A S H ~ B A C K*

Party's were never really Onika's scene, but Megan wanted to get her out of her anti-social shell.

But of course, Megan was a party animal so she had to drag Onika alongside her.

Jhenè was throwing a big house party, her house was pretty big so of course she would throw a shit ton party's.

"Cmon babyyyyy it'll be fun!" Megan whined pulling on Onika's arm, "No Meg, I don't wanna go." Onika said nonchalantly.

"Pleaseeeeeee" Megan begged, Onika gave up. "Fine meg!" Onika caved in.

* * * *

WARNING: drugging , rape.

Onika sat on the couch, alone. This was often how it went when Onika was dragged into a party in which she didn't want to be in.

Megan was in the kitchen getting drunk, until she surprised Onika when she sat in her lap.

Onika's eyes widened as she tried to get megan off her but she wouldn't budge.