𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞.

a/n: super short and shitty. I'm sorry i'm tired.

"I love everything
you do
When you call
me fucking dumb
for the stupid
shit I do."

Training Wheels - Melanie Martinez.

NARRATOR's POV.
𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟶 ᴀᴍ, ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ.

The tension between Beyoncé and Onika was too strong, ever since the kiss things had been awkward.

Beyoncé's friends and Rihanna noticed it, they'd been acting off all week.

And it wasn't getting better.

Onika bounced her leg up and down impatiently, waiting on Jhenè to get back from the bathroom. When she finally got back Onika zoomed out of the classroom.

But as she was running down the hallway she ran into someone, "Oh my bad." Onika said, but her eyes widened when she realized who she ran into.

'Damnit. Not now.' Beyoncé thought.

Onika scratched the back of her neck, looking around. They both walked in the opposite direction wordlessly.

Onika walked away with her heart nearly beating out of her chest, she rushed into the bathroom feeling as though it was her safe haven.

"Fuck, what the hell am I gonna do about this." Onika said rubbing her hand across her forehead.

***

Beyoncé sat in her last class of the day as she thought of nothing but Onika. She just couldn't stop thinking of her.

It was driving her insane and she would do anything to just be with her right now. But she knows it would be awkward. Ever since what happened.

The bell rang, snapping her out of her own thoughts. "Alright class see you tomorrow!" The teacher said dismissing her classroom.

Beyoncé gathered her things and got ready to leave.

She walked out the classroom on her way to the bus. She saw Onika waiting there too. She went up to her, "Hey..." Beyoncé said in a nervous tone.

She could barely even look Onika in the eye. "H-hey..." Onika stuttered. Beyoncé took a bold move and grabbed Onika's hand as their bus pulled up.

It took Onika by surprise feeling Beyoncé's warm hand in hers but she tried to act as cool as possible, even though she was screaming inside.

"Cmon let's go!" Beyoncé says as the bus doors open, pulling Onika along with her.

Beyoncé told the bus driver she was getting off at Onika's stop this time.

The bus was almost empty with just them in it as they sat next to each other, stilling holding hands and waiting for Onika's stop to come around.