𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 & 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.

"That crazy little tingling feeling
pain in your chest yes"

-Let It Burn - Jazmine Sullivan.

W
A
R
N
I
G
S — Cursing, Cheating.

Go read and vote for my book, 'Talk to the author!' TY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONIKA!

ONIKA's POV.
𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟾 - 𝟼:𝟷𝟻 ᴀᴍ, ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ.

As I sat in bed, waiting for Megan to bring dream over I felt my eyes get stingy

I hadn't seen her in a week in it was killing me, my heart ached to see her. Was she hurt?

What if she was hurt?

Just that thought alone could kill me.

But soon enough I heard my mom open the door for some one saying, "Hi, grandma's baby!" As I heard the love of my life say, "Hi, grandma!".

I ran downstairs seeing Megan standing in the doorway with a bag, I ran over to dream picking her up as I spun her around.

She giggled kissing my cheek as she said, "Hi, mommy!" She said excitedly. "Hi, baby, I missed you so so so much!" I said as I blew raspberries on her stomach.

I put her down and she ran over to my mom, I reluctantly walked over to Megan. "Hey, baby." Megan said acting like shit was sweet.

"Hi, megan." I said in a bored tone taking the bag from her, "There's a party on Friday night next weekend at, Jativa's , you comin?" She asked as she put her hand on her hip.

I thought about it, I really didn't want too. And I don't know how I would react to that kind of scene after the incident.

But Rihanna said I should get out the house and 'live my teen years out' well I can't really do that when I have a child. But at the same time, why not give it a chance.

Again.

Sike bitch!

"Nah, Imma be here wit dream." I said in a condescending tone, she nodded walking away.

I closed the door going in the kitchen where Dream and my mom were. Dream on the counter drinking a caprisun as I grabbed a water bottle.