𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬.

A/N: (I have like six more chapters for this book until I take a break from updating it, also it's only Beyoncé's POV because I'm hella tired.)

"I need to cry but I can't
Get anything out of my eyes"

-juliet by cavetown

BEYONCÉ's POV.
𝟻:𝟷𝟹 ᴀᴍ, ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ.

I wanted to cry. So bad. But I couldn't cry anymore. I've thought of possibly any and everything to make me cry but none of it would work.

Is this what heartbreak feels like?

Is this what being broken feels like?

Sigh.

The large lump in my throat bothered me, my eyes burned with fire. I rolled over in my bed, previous tears soaked my pillow.

"Knock knock..." My mom said entering my room, "How you holding up sweetie?" She said in a sympathetic tone, I felt a dip in my bed, I turned around to look at her.

"Not sure." I said, she sighed, "You can stay home today, baby, I'll email them telling them that you're sick." She said kissing my temple.

I nodded, she left my room to let me be. I sighed, laying on my back, aimlessly staring at the ceiling.

Re-playing the event that broke my heart over and over again.

It was one thing for him to cheat on me, but for him to cheat on me with my best friend? just wrong.

I fucking hate him.

And that bitch.

Lauren was my best friend since seventh grade, she helped me through some hard times, she was like my shield.

Not anymore.

Why was that?

Why did she stab me in the back?

I shook my head, tears threatening to fall, but of course they didn't. It was like my fucking tears were edging me.

I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone dinging more times than I can count. I rolled my eyes, rolling over, sitting up on my shoulders, seeing who was texting me.