𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟.

W
A
R
N
I
N
G
S — Vulgar language, Mention of rape.

"Something about you
just makes me feel
guilty
for liking you
When you're with him,
when you're with him"

(Looking Out For You - Joy Again)

BEYONCÉ's POV.
𝟷𝟷:𝟺𝟻 ᴘᴍ, ᴛʜʀᴜsᴅᴀʏ.

She's beautiful, but I can tell that something isn't right

She's beautiful, but I can tell that something isn't right. I wish I knew what.

I knew I shouldn't be having these thoughts, I have a boyfriend. But I can't help it, she's in every class I have and my locker neighbor as some would call it.

I wanted to talk to her, I really did, but I can't. It's like she has this barrier, I wanna break that barrier so bad and talk to her.

But I highly doubt I'll ever find the balls to talk to her, I've heard about her. I've asked Kelly about who she was, she would say that she's unstable.

Mentally unstable.

Maybe she was, I wasn't sure. I've never really seen anyone talk to her but Rihanna. She had apparently been her best friend, which in a way made me jealous.

I shouldn't feel that way, but I do.

I wish I was that close to her, but I'm far from it.

I picked up my purse and went to the cafeteria. I stood in the door way, leaned up against the wall. Staring at Onika as she picked at her food.

She wore a teal short sleeve shirt, some leggings, and adidas with her natural hair, it was so pretty. She was so pretty.

As I was about to walk in I felt someone grip my wrist pulling me back, I scrunched my face as I was pushed up against the wall.

It was Rihanna, but why?

"Don't hurt her beyoncé. She's fragile, if all you want out of her is a quick nut don't bother. Don't use her, she's been used enough. So if you don't really care don't bother. Because once you get to know her you'll leave again. Just like all the others." She said, I held a saddened expression on my face.

What had she meant when she said, 'she's been used enough' ?

She let go, walking into the room as I trailed behind her, still somewhat keeping my eyes on Onika.