2.

Third person pov

   "ŞEHZADE CIHANGIR HAZRETLERİ". The prince made his way towards his mother who stood at the very back of the harem with her only daughter, Mihrimah.

   "Valide" he bowed before her and kissed her hand smiling.

   "My brave son", she said smiling before pulling him into a hug careful enough to not hurt him. He greeted his sister and sat down next to her. Soon Prince Selim, Bayezid and Mustafa entered the harem, Mahidevran Sultan and Gulfam hatun following closely. They all day on their respective places after the greetings.

   "Who are you looking for son?", Hurrem asked Cihangir who kept pretending as if he was in search for someone he couldn't find. He looked at his mother and refused her accusation sipping the juice and getting back to pretending.

   "Cihangir", Hürrem asked again.

   "Valide uh I don't think so she survived", he replied after a pause.

   "Who?", she asked puzzled.

   "The girl shes uh new and she talks a lot", he started not knowing what to say exactly since he barely knew the girl.

   "Maybe she crossed her lines and someone killed her", he joked.

   "What's her name?", Hürrem asked finding her sons interest intriguing much to Cihangirs dismay as he had no idea of her name yet he was here trying to save the pleading girl from an ill fate.

   "Valide i-" "I don't know her name" that's what he almost said before mentally slapped himself for being so dumb.

   Hurrem nodded encouraging her son to speak - her son who had no idea what was he doing.

   "Uh-", he was dumbfounded.

   Why was he even trying to save someone his own mother punished? Then it hit him- it was because she was innocent. Innocence was a rare quality of those in the palace. She was innocent yet she was getting punished and his righteousness would never allow an innocent to be punished. He was pulled out of his thoughts when a girl came in front of his mother.

   "Sultana i came here to ask for your mercy. What I did was wrong but I couldn't help it. Katerina had crossed her limits and the bad in me got the best of me.", she spoke in an innocent tone.

   Katerina? Cihangir along with the others thought who's that.

   "Cecilia you have no right to punish anyone here you should know that!", Hurrem scolded the girl.

   Cecilia? The name sounded familiar to the youngest prince until her words echoed in his head,

   Cecilia lied.

   It was her. She was the impostor. He had to say something now or the girl would die.

   "Katerina", he finally answered his mother's question.

   Now everyone on the table had their attention on the young prince.

   "Her name is Katerina", he explained to clear the confused looks. There was  silence for a good minute.

   "Cihangir son what are you saying?", Hurrem asked not sure of what she heard.

   "Valide, Katerina hatun was with me earlier today", he lied.

   "She was escaping with you??", Cecilia asked earning a glare from Hurrem and puzzled looks from others.

   "Forgive me Sultana I just-" she tried to make up for what she just did but was stopped when Hurrem Sultan raised her hand.

   "Go away." She ordered and the girl left with a bow and defeated look.

   A look was shared between Hurrem and Sumbul, some minutes later a certain blonde girl with hazel eyes and a scared look on her innocent face had entered the harem.

   She made her way towards the royal family and bowed.

   "Hatun don't ever repeat your mistake", Hurrem told her and told her to return to her place.

Katerinas pov

   I was finally free from the dark room but I feared what was next. Will they kill me? Will they send me back? Maybe they send me back? I can finally meet my family!!

   I was soo caught up in my thoughts I didn't realize I was standing in front of the harem.

   Sumbul aga nudged me, silently telling me to go in. I feared for the worst but made my way towards the royals and bowed not looking at anyone.

   "Hatun don't ever repeat your mistake", Hurrem sultan told me and told me to go back to my place.

   What mistake is she even talking about?

   "What mistake?", I didn't realize I said what I said until I felt everyones gaze on me.

   Shit-

   Scared she'll kill me I had the nerve to avert my eyes towards her glare. By God if looks could kill- I'd be soo dead right now.

   "Aga." She gave a look to Sumbul who soon came next to me. But the truth was I did want to know what was my mistake. With the last nerve I dared ask her,

   "Forgive my curiosity Sultana but what was my mistake may I ask?", I received surprised looks from everyone on the table but I can swear Mahidevran Sultan was enjoying the scene unfolded in front of her along with Gülfam hatun.

   "Hatun. You lied about being with Prince Selim. What nerve is that?", she asked.

   A laugh escaped my throat when a Prince who i think was Selim almost spat his drink hearing what his mother said.

   God damn me.

   "Forgive me Sultana. I was just trying to annoy Cecilia. Clearly it backfired.", I told her the truth.

   "I know Hatun, but you should've told the truth before", she said in a softer tone.

   I nearly bowed when she continued speaking, "Should've told me you were with Cihangir not Selim"

   If I had the juice they were having, I would be recreating what Prince Selim did moments before.

   I don't even know Prince Cihangir- there are four princes here. Who was Cihangir?

   "I-", I had no idea what to say.

   Then it hit me. I quickly looked at the familiar face who had a soft smile on his face. Hurrem sultana laughed a hearty laugh and told me to retreat to my place. I bowed and left to my place.

   Happy that someone here was a human.