3.

The feast was over and i had to clean the harem along with other girls including Cecilia who kept sending dirty looks at me.

   "Be quick! Come on get to your beds!", Fahriye ordered the girls.

   "Katerina hatun come here". I made my way towards her.

   "Yes?" "Follow me", she said and started walking making me follow her.

    We went through the familiar corridors and stopped in front of the familiar doors.

    "Come", Hurrem sulatans voice was heard, the doors opened and we stepped in her chambers.

    Fahriye bowed and stood next to Sumbul on the left side.

   "Come near Katerina", Hurrem Sultana said. I walked in front of her and bowed keeping my eyes locked on the floor.

   "Where are you from?", she asked. 

   "From Bulgaria", I said.

   "Bulgaria... where from?", she asked again.

   "Melnik my sultana", I answered smiling thinking about my home.

   "Very well", she took a pause making me lift my eyes to see her eyeing me from head to toe.

    "Fahriye take her, dress her up and send her to halvet", she ordered making Fahriye bow and come towards me to grab me.

   "Halvet? What's that?", I asked earning a glare from Fahriye.

   "Do you not want to be with Cihangir?", Hurrem sultan asked surprising me.

   "Sultana i-", I didn't know what to say.

   "Hatun bow and walk", Fahriye whispered to me and I followed her order smiling while bowing to show how fond I was of the prince I barely know.

   I was dolled up from head to toe. Women ran around the small room in distress from making me perfect under Fahriyes supervision.

   "Why am I getting ready?", I asked everyone but no one replied. I sighed and waited till they were done.

   "Get up and walk", Fahriye told me.

  "Walk? Where to?", I asked confused.

  "Out of the room obviously come on be quick", she stated as a matter of fact making me look at her in a obvious way.

   "Why did I never thought of that?", I asked myself and started to go out of room.

    "Now what?", I asked not knowing where to go next.

   "Keep walking", she said and we walked through unfamiliar corridors.

   We stood in front of a door and Fahriye told me to enter the room. I stood there and took a deep breath. And entered the room.

 And entered the room