8.

"UP GIRL UP!", a voice startled me making me sit up in a flash.

   I looked towards the source of the voice only to find Sumbul aga standing on my left with his hands resting on his hips.

   "OUF! Hatun if you still hadn't stirred up from that deep sleep of yours, I would've thought something serious had happened!", he said in his usual tone.

   Still hadn't? What does he mean? How long has he been trying to wake me up? Why is he waking me up?

   "Hatun!", he half yelled.

   "What is it aga?", I finally spoke whilst rubbing my eyes.

   His impatient voice was now changed into a sweet jolly voice, he bent towards me and said : "Our sehzade awaits for you"

   "Which sehzade?", I asked with a tired voice.

   Ever since I stepped in this palace, I hadn't slept peacefully for a single night.

   "Sehzade Cihangir, obviously", another drastic shift in his voice made me feel I was annoying him now.

   "Cihangir?", I repeated, unconsciously smiling.

   "Yes hatun yes", he confirmed. "Come on get up now. Don't make our prince wait"

   Involuntarily, I got up.

   "Why is he asking for me?", I asked.

   Yes, I am aware he sent the other girl back but it doesn't means I have forgiven him for refusing me.

   "Hatun are you in your senses? Why would you question our princes desire?", he was annoyed now. "Don't talk and start walking!", he ordered before I could open my mouth.

   We walked towards the harem door where a woman stood.

   Once we reached our destination, sumbul aga started sniffing around, confusing me.

   "Gak! What's that smell?!", his nose crunched in disgust once he started sniffing my hairs.

   He whispered something in the woman's ears and basically threw me at the woman.

   "Aga!"

   "What's it hatun? Can't handle a little nudge? So delicate and petite! Ah how will you survive amongst those vicious girls who would do anything to be with our prince!", he walked away saying those words.

   I looked at the woman who held me before I landed square on the ground.

   "Who are you?"

   "I'm assigned to clean you and dress you up. Follow me"

   We had reached, what the woman named Gülbahar, called, Hamam.

   "Undress yourself", she told me.

   "What?", there was no way I was undressing myself in front of anyone.

   "Hatun don't make this difficult", she had a stern look on her rather sweet face.

   As if she could scare me.

   Slowly, I got out of my dress and stepped into the water.

   That was a scary look.

   She started pouring something in the water making it smell like vanilla which immediately calmed my mind. She poured some liquid on my hairs which smelled like strawberry, and started massaging my scalp and hairs. Just when I started to relax she announced I had to get out of the bath.