The Arrival

I walk along the center of Mystic Falls, trying to find a hotel or a sutible rent-a-house. I have to admit that I was slightly nervous when I arrived here, but that feeling has slightly been disminished now. I had lived here in Mystic Falls once, when I was human and shortly after my transformation into a vampire. Everything was so simple when I was human, well, at least most of my human life. My life changed the moment I met the Mikaelson family, though most people know them as the Originals. I once had a normal life, now I eat people.

I came back to Mystic Falls to find the Mikaelsons' again, and they'll certainly get a surprise when they spot me.

I enter Mystic Grill and take a seat in the corner. ''Elena? What are you doing here?'' said a boy in front of me. Elena, I've heard of her, she was my newest doppelganger. The boy's nametag said 'Matt', and I suspected him to be Elena's friend. ''Oh. Hey, Matt.'' I reply casually. There was no harm in me pretending to be Elena, for now. Matt eyed the seat next to me. ''Can I sit here?'' he asked. I smiled sweetly, ''Of course, Matt.'' We were just in the middle of our conversation when Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, Elena and two other male's entered the Grill. Shit, there's my cover blowed. . .

They were full of smiles, well, until they saw me. And poor Matt looked so confused, I almost felt sorry for him.

''Katherine?'' gasped Elena. Ah, yes, Katherine, the other doppelganger. . the bitch.

''Nope,'' I smiled. ''Try again.''

There was a bunch of confused faces until Klaus stepped forward and said,''T-Tatia?''

I clapped for them, then stood up.

''Long time Nik.'' I say. I nod towards Elijah and Kol. '' It feels nice to be back in Mystic Falls after so long.'' I say.

Kol smiled and hugged me tightly. ''Welcome back, Tatia.'' he says. I smile back,''Good to see you, Kol.''

I looked at everyone and said,''I'm having so much fun, I think I'll stay a while.''

________________________________

The next chapter will be much better, with much more Kol & Tatia parts. Fan, comment, vote!

:-)