Getting To Know Old Friends

Elena was clearly not happy that I had returned. She didn't say so, but her face said it all. Elijah and Klaus were stunned, and Kol was more then happy to have me back. I had also figured out that Elena was with Stefan, but also loved his brother Damon, too. Damon and me hit off well, I liked him already. As for Stefan, he was nice, I guess. Kol had invited me to join them for lunch, much to my delight. I got asked lots of questions, which I answered as best as I could.

''Why did you come back?'' Elena had asked me. I took a sip of my drink, then looked at Elena pleasently. ''Well, I did live here once, you know?'' I replied simply, trying to drop that subject.

It was clear that everyone was still shocked at my arrival, which I just couldn't understand. This was my hometown, the place where I was born, the place where I first layed my eyes on the Mikaelson's, of course I'd come back. Rebekah hadn't stayed long, she said she had some ''buisness'' to finish.

It was strange seeing Klaus and Elijah, who were the only people I was sure I loved. There was only a amount of time before our love triangle started again.

''Where are you staying, Tatia?'' Kol had asked me. Actually, I wasn't staying anywhere, at least not yet.

''I'm gonna find a hotel or something later,'' I reply with a smile. There was no doubt that Kol was my best friend, we understood each other.

''You could stay with us, right Klaus.'' Kol had said.

''Absolutely. Stay as long as you like.'' Klaus replied with a warm smile.

''Thank you.'' I said.

After we had catched up, me, Kol, Klaus and Elijah were walking to the house.

When we got to the house, Klaus opened the door, and said to me, ''You may come in, my Tatia.'' I smiled as Kol took my hand and led me inside.

Things almost felt normal again, almost.

__________________________________________

The next chapter will begin the love triangle with Elijah, Klaus and Tatia. Plus, Kol will start flirting with Tatia! Thanks to all who's reading!! Vote, fan, comment. :D