Hunting With The Enemy. .

''You come here everyday?'' I ask Damon. Here I was in the Grill with Kol, Elijah, Nik, Stefan, Damon, Elena, Alaric and a dumb blondie named Caroline.

''It's not as bad after a while,'' he replys, grabbing a bottle of whiskey. I smirk as I sit down beside Alaric. I swear, I almost had a heart attack when Stefan told me that he drinks animal blood. I mean, does he not get the whole ''vampire'' thing? Honestly, I just don't get him.

''Sure it's not,'' I mutter, mostly to myself. Myself and Elena had got afew weird looks when we walked in. Why wouldn't we, though? The people are seeing two Elena's.

''So, Tatia. Will you be starting school?'' Alaric asks me.

School. . . seriously? People my age don't go to school.

''Um. . I haven't thought about it,'' I say, just to sound polite.

''Well, it may make things a little easier. Maybe you should look into it,'' he says with a warm smile.

''Absolutely,'' I reply.

I look back and forth between Stefan, Elena and Damon, noticing the tension. Stefan looked as if any second now, he would snap at Damon.

I cleared my throth. ''Anyone want another drink?'' I ask.

Damon looked up at me and said, ''Yeah, I need a proper one. Fancy joining me?''

I guess I should go with him. I hadn't had human blood for a while.

''I would love to,'' I reply with a smirk.

I grabbed my coat and finished off my beer, then walked out the door with Damon.

''Any particular reason you wanted to take off?'' I asked as soon as we were out of hearing range.

''Nope,'' he answers.

''It's obvious, you know?'' I insist.

''What is?'' he asks curiously.

I roll my eyes. ''Your jealous of Stefan because he has Elena. Everyone can see it.''

He remains quiet, so I know I'm right.

~

We walk along the main road where there aren't any people. There was afew cars, but other then that it was just me and Damon.

''Elena does love you, too, Damon,'' I say, breaking the long silence.

''How do you know? Are you psychic?'' he asks me.

I laugh. ''Unfortunately not. But I see the way she looks at you. She cares for you just as much as she does for Stefan.''

''I just wish she'd make up her mind and choose one of us,'' he says quietly.

''Damon, don't rush her. When she's ready, then'll she'll choose. It's not a easy thing to do, believe me,'' I say.

''Ah, yes. You have the same problem Elena does. You can't choose between Klaus and Elijah,'' he says with a smirk.

''I told you, it's a hard job,'' I say rolling my eyes.

Up ahead two girls are walking down mine and Damon's direction, talking in hushed voices. Little did they know that we could hear them.

''They,'' I say, ''Are our next victims.''

Damon smirks beside me. ''Game on,'' he says.

As the two girls walk past us, I stop them.

''Excuse me, miss. Me and my friend here are a bit lost. Could you please help us?'' I ask the girl with the blonde hair.

''Of course. Where are you trying to get to?'' she replys.

''A place called Mystic Grill,'' I answer.

Before the blonde girl can reply, her friend whisprs into her ear, ''Let's just go Charlotte, I don't like the look of these people.'' Hmm, Charlotte, what a pretty name.

Charlotte takes a step back. ''Umm. . . actually, we have somewhere to be. I hope you find where your looking for,'' she says walking away.

I look at Damon with a smug face, then we race forward to the girls and grab them.

''Don't scream,'' I compel Charlotte, and Damon does the same with Charlotte's friend.

As soon as I compel her I sink my teeth into her carotid artery and drank every last ounce of blood in her body.

I waited until Damon was done feeding to hide Charlotte's body. I grab her arms and swing her on my back, bringing her to be buired in the forest.

~

''Nothing is greater then blood,'' I say to Damon as soon as we stepped out of the forest.

He nodded his head in agreement, then laughed.

''What's so funny?'' I asked.

''It's just. . . I'm having so much fun with you. Your just another Elena, but I'm actually having fun with you,'' Damon says smiling at me.

''I'm flattered, Damon,'' I say while punching his arm.

''So, what's with you and Kol?'' he asks.

''Kol's my best friend,'' I reply.

''Just your best friend?'' he asks curiously.

''Yes. . . wait, why are you asking?'' I ask him.

''It seems he likes you much more,'' he says smirking.

''What? Damon, what are you on about?'' I ask.

''Forget I said anything,'' he says quickly.

What was he on about?

''Say, let's see how fast you are. I'll race you to my house,'' he challenges me.

I smirk. ''You're on,'' I reply.

~

I got to his house seconds before him. He obviously hated losing because he growled when I won.

''I won! Victory is mine!'' I screamed.

''I'll win next time,'' he muttered.

The door behind me creeked open and Stefan stepped outside to us.

''Did you have fun?'' Stefan asked me.

''If winning Damon in a race is fun, then yes, I had fun,'' I replied laughing.

''Well, why don't you come in Tatia? I haven't seen Damon happy in a long time, so if it's you that makes him happy, I'd be more then happy for you to stay,'' he says grinning.

''I'd love to come in,'' I say while stepping in the house.

I walk into the kitchen where Elena and the others were setting up the table.

''Is this some sort of family reunion?'' I ask.

Elena smiles at me,''No. We figured that if your going to stay here, we'd better make you a dinner.''

They made me a dinner? How sweet.

''Take a seat,'' Kol said from behind me.

I sat beside Kol and Damon, with Elijah and Klaus in front of me.

''I want to make a toast to Tatia,'' Elijah said, ''Welcome back, Tatia. So everybody, raise a glass to Tatia.''

I turned to face Kol and I banged my glass to his.

''Cheers,'' I said to him smiling.

__________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter! Fan, comment or vote! Thanks for reading! :D R.I.P my Kol! :(