The Bad Hangover

*Kol's P.O.V*

I feel, foor the first time, a pang of hope. I had suspected that Tatia was still deeply in love with my brothers, but she had admitted to me last night that she wasn't sure she was in love with them, anymore.

At first Tatia was my best friend, only my best friend, never anything more. But the more time that I spend with her, the more I come to realize one thing;

I'm in love with her.

*Tatia's P.O.V*

''Get your lazy butt up, Tatia!'' Damon screams at me, hopping at the end of my bed.

''Go away! I'm hungover..'' I reply, barely even whispering.

''That's no surprise..'' Damon says, ''But we have to meet up with Bonnie, so hurry!''

''Bonnie?'' I ask in confusion.

''A friend of Elena's and Caroline's... but she's also a witch,'' he states.

''Ugh, not a witch,'' I cry out.

''Get the hell up, Tatia!'' he shouts.

I roll off the bed and yawn. ''Happy?'' I ask Damon.

''Not quite. When you're dressed and ready, that's when I'll be happy,'' he confirms.

~

When I'm finally ready, I race downstairs and head straight for the jug of water.

''Rough night?'' Kol asks me.

I turn around to see Kol, Nik, Elijah, Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Elena, Jeremy and Rik staring at me with huge smirks on their faces.

''Rough night?'' I say, ''Rough century.''

''At least you still look pretty,'' Kol confirms.

Instead of replying to him, I threw a glance in his direction which meant 'Why thank you Kol'.

''Elena, why are you friends with a witch? They're not good company,'' I say, stating the obvious.

''You'd be surprised that Bonnie actually is good company,'' Elena replys, smiling.

''So, you don't get freaked out about the whole Witch thing?'' I ask.

She shakes her head, ''Nope.''

I lay my head down on the kitchen counter, getting quickly annoyed of my hangover. Earlier this morning I had remembered that I had told Kol and Stefan that I wasn't in love with Klaus and Elijahh anymore, which mostly is true. But I do still love them in a way, I just wish that I hadn't told them at all.

''Do you need a headache tablet?'' Stefan asks me, seeming concerned.

Why are they all worrying about me? I had barely even been with them for a week, yet they're treating me like we're the best of friends.

''Umm... yes, thank you,'' I reply politely.

''Here,'' he says handing me the tablets.

I get another glass of water and swolow me tablet.

''Are we ready to go?'' Damon asks us.

''Yep,'' I say while Kol keeps a careful eye on me, getting ready to catch me if I fall.

Let's just hope Bonnie isn't as bad as my hangover..

_________________________________

Sorry for the crappy and short chapter! Fan, comment or vote! Also a big thank you to TVD_fanatic for making me a Kol & Tatia video for this story and for the help she gives me for my chapters... thanks Ty! ;D