Start Of Something.. Not New?

I watch with a raised brow as Kol paced around the room, his teeth clenched together. Approximately fifteen minutes ago, me and Kol had been on a 'date'; then Elijah and Klaus had called, telling us to get back to the house quickly.

"It's not a big deal," I shrugged, glancing between Kol, Klaus and Elijah.

"Of course it is!" Kol growled, throwing me daggers. "That Bennett Witch is planning on killing you!"

I looked at Elijah, ignoring Kol's comment completely. "Why does Bonnie want me dead?"

"It's enough hassle with Katherine here, never mind you," Elijah shrugged. "She see's you as a threat."

"-a threat she's willing to get rid off, permanently," Klaus adds with a sly smirk; the kind of smirk I want to smack right off his face.

"But I haven't done anything," I state, my eyes widening. "And I don't plan on hurting her, or any of her friends."

"But she doesn't believe that you won't," Elijah answers softly, his lips pursing slightly.

"That's ridic-"

"Ridiculous!" Kol finished for me.

"Well, you see love, the only way you can save yourself is by talking to Bonnie," Klaus said to me, leaning forward slightly.

"Then that's what I'll do."

~

A/N

Short chapter, with such a long update; I'm sorry! Updates will be more regular from now on.

Anyway, comment, vote, fan and wonder what will happen in the next chapter (;