Meeting The Witch

''I'm Bonnie, nice to meet you!'' Bonnie says to me.

''Tatia,'' I reply smiling.

''Yes, the Original Petrova Doppelganger. I'm sure you know I'm a Witch,'' Bonnie says.

''Yes, I'm aware,'' I say.

I sit back on the chair, cautious of Kol's arms around my shoulders.

''Tatia, would you like something to drink?'' Bonnie asks me.

Believe me, I had enough to drink last night.

''No, that's OK. I don't need another hangover,'' I answer.

Bonnie nods, knowing what I was talking about.

~

I sit talking to Kol and Bonnie; obvious to the fact that they don't get on well.

''Alaric told me that you might be joining school, are you?'' Bonnie asks me.

''I'm not too keen on the whole school thing,'' I reply.

''Believe me, school sucks,'' Bonnie says with a laugh.

''I'd say,'' I grin.

~

''You know the way I promised you that we'd go somewhere nice?'' Kol starts, ''We're going tomorrow.''

''Really?'' I ask, ''Where are you taking me?''

''That's for me to know and for you to find out,'' Kol smiles.

''Kol! You know I hate surprises, tell me!'' I say, nudging him in the shoulder.

''My lips are sealed,'' he says, taking a strand of my hair and messing with it.

''.... Well, as long as I'll enjoy it,'' I say smiling at Kol.

''You will,'' he smirks.

''Can you take me home, I'm feeling very tired,'' I ask Kol.

''Of course,'' he replys, getting up off the chair.

After we say goodbye to Bonnie and everybody else, we make our way to Kol's car.

''Nice car,'' I comment as soon as we're both seated in the car.

''Thank you,'' Kol replies.

Neither me or Kol speaks, so I turn up the radio and start listening to 'A Thousand Years' while thinking of what Damon said to me about me and Kol being more then friends. Damon wasn't suggesting that Kol... loved me, was he?

''Do you like that song?'' Kol asked me, interupting my thoughts.

''Yeah, I'm a big softie for love songs,'' I smirk.

Because I wasn't partically listening to him, I only half heard his mumbles which sounded like, ''I have love you for a thouand years, Tatia.'' Though I wasn't sure I was hearing things..

I hesitaite, considering my words carefully. ''Have you ever been in love?''

He looks at me with careful eyes, ''Not until now.''

He looks away, not wanting to contuine with this topic, leaving me confused.

~

Kol follows me into my room, staying silent the whole way.

''Thanks for bringing me home,'' I say to Kol, avoiding his glaze.

''Anytime,'' he replies, and I know he means it.

Not even bothering to change, I hop into my bed. Kol walks over to my bed and says, ''Have a nice sleep, Tatia.''

Just as he goes, I whisper, ''Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?''

He looked almost shocked at my words, but still came back over too me.

As he gets into the blankets I grab his hand and put it at my cheek. Him being here with me feels right, like he belongs here with me.

''Stay with me ,'' I whisper, closing me eyes, seconds to dozing off.

I manage to hear his reply before I doze off;

''Always.''

_______________________________

Aww, how sweet, lol! Fan, comment or vote! :D