Chapter 3: Stuck

Frank was running down the hallway again, running away from shadow Holo, like every night for the past three days. Why is this happening? Frank thought to himself while huffing out his breaths of air as soon as he inhales them. Unlike the past nightmares, he didn't run into a wall at the end of the hallway, in fact, it seemed that there was no end, he stopped at turned back to shadow Holo, it stopped too, the two stared into each other's eyes What's going on? It's just standing there Frank thought, it was strange, why had he stopped. Frank continued to stare into the figure's eyes, he felt his body become weak and he stumbled and struggled to stand, but he couldn't stop staring into shadow Holo's eyes. Frank's eyes opened and he stared up at the roof.

"Another nightmare, if I can call it a nightmare, it wasn't really scary"

Frank swung his legs off his bed and sat up, he looked over at the clock '11:30'

"I have enough time to get ready and downstairs, and take my bike this time"

Frank locked up his bike in front of 'Holo's Party Palace' and walked inside. He walked in and waited for Dan. Dan arrived at 11:55.

"Hey Dan" Frank was on the right side before

"You took your bike this time I take it"

"Yeah"

Dan and Frank walked into the office.

"Ready for another night of life or death" Dan said, looking out the door and down the hallway

"Not at all"

Frank turned his head to the left doorway and Shamro was already standing inside of the office.

"Holy shit! we need to get out of this office right now!" Frank ran to the right doorway where Dan was

"Wait hold up why-" Dan was pushed out of the doorway

"He's in the office he's in the office"

"Well where are we meant to go?"

Holo was standing at the end of the hallway.

"In here" Frank dragged Dan into the broom closet besides them and locked the door

"Great now we're in a closet with a wooden door only safe by a single lock, and we don't know how potentially strong the animatronics are, what other genius ideas are you going to come up with Frank"

Frank went silent

"Now you see how bad of an idea this was"

"What did you want me to do? There was a killer animatronic standing a metre away from me where I couldn't shut it and at the end of the hallway Holo was standing there, all I'm trying to do is get home alive"

"Well it'll take some luck to get home alive"

Frank slid down the wall into a seated position and leaned his head back "Yeah, it would"

Dan also sat down and there was silence for a few seconds "so"

Frank was also silent

"Why did you take this job" Dan decided to try and lighten the mood

"I quit my last job"

"Why? Did something happen"

"I didn't have too many friends at my job, but there was on other guy, he was nice and we got along, maybe it was because he also didn't have many friends, I guess we were both just not very good with people, he had always doubted himself and was hard on himself, I always made sure he was feeling good and when he said those things about himself I'd try and cheer him up. But one day we got in a fight, even though it was a couple months ago I don't remember what it was about, after I apologised, he accepted but he was still not talking to me, I thought we were on good terms. But later that day, after I had clocked out, and exited the building I looked up, and I watched him jump, it was horrible, there was nothing I could really do, he landed in front of me, I" Frank let out a sigh "I called an ambulance, I could barely do it, my voice was shaky and his blood was all over me. It was my fault he died, so I never went back"