3

Jungkook lets out a sigh, feeling relief after finding himself inside his apartment

Jungkook lets out a sigh, feeling relief after finding himself inside his apartment. He was tired and little tipsy. After throwing a birthday party for his classmates the boy was tired as hell.

He was lowkey annoyed at the fact that Taehyung didn't come but it's was nothing unexpected thing. He was sure that the boy wouldn't come but still it was annoying him and he doesn't know why. In the end it was his birthday and the boy should have come, he didn't even wish him.

Not being able to stay up anymore Jungkook somehow managed to drag him inside his room and threw him on the bed, ready to get lost in his dreamland. It didn't take much time for the exhausted boy to fall asleep as soon as he closed his eyes since he was tired and was craving for some rest.

Sweet, Jungkook sniffed to smell it even more.

It smells sweet, sweet like honey. Which was giving Jungkook a weird comfort, comfort of something he was craving for. He slowly opened his closed eyes only to find himself in a not so dark room where only source of lights was the outside standing lamppost.

There wasn't any doubt left that it was a dream, but should a dream feel so real? He was having that kind of weird dream again but why? He doesn't own any correct answer.

Jungkook looks around trying to figure out which place it was and to his surprise it wasn't anywhere else but his own room. He gets up from bed after hearing few noises coming from the living room.

"Is it a horror dream?" Jungkook mumbled under his breath, quietly making his steps toward the living room. The source of little noises died down as soon he opened his room's door. The living room was all dark just like his room. He might not be seeing everything clearly but he can definitely feel someone's presence beside him. Someone who was making him feel safe which he shouldn't feel at all, atleast not at this moment.

Jungkook flinched and gasped in horror when someone tapped on his shoulder, he felt like his soul has already left his body. With his trembling body he slowly turns around to see if anyone was there. His eyes widened as his whole body paused upon seeing a figure who was holding a cake.

"It must be a devil or a ghost." Jungkook cries out internally, like why the hell he was having a horror nightmare in his birthday. God really hates him.

He watched the person lighting up the candles, creating a source of lights to brighten up the surrounding as he just watched him quietly, not wanting to disturb the ghost. What if he makes him angry and then he kills Jungkook.

But soon all his thoughts were proven wrong the moment the little source of light fell on both of their faces, completely revealing the person's identity. Jungkook's breath hitched upon seeing the person, he felt like someone just pushed him down from a building.

It was Taehyung, it was Taehyung again.

Jungkook was confused, doesn't know why it's Taehyung. Why he is seeing Taehyung in his dreams, it's not like he has something for the boy, then why Taehyung was showing up in his dreams? There was so questions running through Jungkook's mind but he was unable to find a single answer.