7

It's been almost an hour since the both boy had their first ever kiss

It's been almost an hour since the both boy had their first ever kiss. Jungkook was still inside his room, door being locked with an obvious intention of preventing Taehyung from coming inside.

While on the other hand Taehyung was still sitting on the couch, thinking about what just happened to him. He knows that the Jungkook he kissed wasn't his friend Jungkook but someone else he doesn't even know but still it was weird as hell.

He means how it wouldn't be? He kissed a boy who is exactly same as one of his dearest friend. Now whenever he will look at Jungkook, the boy will remind him this moment.

"Ugh, I'm going crazy!" Taehyung groans as his hand ruffles his own hair, making it messy but he couldn't care more.

Thinking this can't goes on like this the man stood up from the couch and stepped forward, closing the distance between him and the door of Jungkook's room.

It didn't take much time for Taehyung to stop on his track when he was right in front of the door, his hand reached to knock on the wooden door. And to surprise him the door was soon opened a bit as the boy who was hiding inside peeks our his head a bit.

His big eyes were looking at Taehyung in confusion and the man felt like everything paused around him again, whenever their eyes meet something magical happens to him. He feels like his head becomes empty, having no thought running in it. He feels like he is floating in the air.

Jungkook furrowed his brows at the man who kept silent after knocking on his door.

"Do yo-you want to say something?" The boy asks being all confused about why this man was standing there like a statue.

Taehyung was brought back to reality when Jungkook speaks up.

"It's time for breakfast.." Taehyung says bluntly as he was standing there with a poker face. Jungkook becomes dumbfounded after hearing him.

It's freaking 8pm and this man is asking him to have breakfast, is he for real?

"Breakfast at this time?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the other male who facepalms internally.

"I mean lunc- shit I mean dinner. It's time for dinner..." Taehyung says, his face was red from embarrassment and it was obvious to Jungkook who laughed out immediately.

At this moment Taehyung felt like digging a hole and hide himself there. How can he embarrass himself like that.

But everything becomes blurry the moment his eyes fall on the boy's face who was busy laughing, he couldn't hear anything else but thoes sounds of his laughter. They felt like a peaceful music.

Taehyung swears to good he can hear him laughing for a whole day without even getting tired.

Jungkook stopped laughing when he noticed Taehyung was staring at him which sent heat rush through his whole body. Clearing his throat the boy speaks up.