9

The cozy apartment where only two boy lives was filled up with the delicious smell of the food a certain boy was cooking

The cozy apartment where only two boy lives was filled up with the delicious smell of the food a certain boy was cooking. There was a playful grin capturing his mouth proudly as if he was super happy inside. His heart was warmed up.

The door of the washroom opens revealing a man who just finished taking his shower, a towel was wrapped around his waist to hide a certain part of his body and that's when the smell of food surrounded his nose.

The man closed his eyes and sniffed the smell, trying to get more of it. He was getting more hungry now. Totally knowing it was caused by a certain boy he knows, the man left the room to see what the boy was doing.

Taehyung felt like he was floating in the air when his eyes fell on the boy who was looking like a very busy bunny hopping around in his kitchen. A soft smile made it's way to capture his eyes, he couldn't understand how can someone be so adorable?

Only Jungkook can make little things become adorable, well it's according to Taehyung.

The boy was still unaware of the soft gaze on him, unaware of that there was a man who was watching him trying to get the bowl from the second shelf which was a bit higher for the boy to reach that's why he was literally jumping, looking like a bunny.

More than that, the oversized clothes he was wearing was making it look more overwhelming to Taehyung. He was literally afraid of getting heart attacks if the boy continue to be this adorable. At the end, Taehyung has a weak heart.

He could see how pissed of Jungkook was because of not being able to get the bowl, so he decided to help the boy a bit rather than just watching him jumping around.

Carrying a soft smile on his face Taehyung entered the kitchen as the boy totally ignored his presence until Taehyung stopped himself right behind the boy who immediately paused on his track.

"Little bunny having some trouble here, I guess." Said by Taehyung as he reached his hand to grab the bowl Jungkook was trying to reach. And to make Jungkook surprise, the man didn't have any trouble getting that because of being much taller than him.

"There you go." Says Taehyung as he hold the bowl infront of Jungkook's eyes who's eyes widened a bit. His hand slowly reached to grab the bowl from the other male as he turned around to reply him.

But before even Jungkook could say anything his breath hitched after witnessing the view in front of him, Taehyung being half naked right in front of his eyes. The boy could feel his cheeks heating up reddening them as real tomatoes as his eyes widened even more. As if they were so ready to pop out any moment.

A soft gasp escaped from his mouth making the boy even more embarrassed as his free hand reached to cover his mouth.

And Taehyung was having some hard time controlling himself after seeing the boy's expression, he was looking way too cute for him.
Cheeks crimson red, eyes wide open, his cherry red lips which were parted a while ago now they were covered up with his hand.

Failing himself badly, the man let's out a chuckle.

"Why are you so adorable, huh??" Taehyung says as his hand reached to ruffle the boy's already messy hair who couldn't prevent himself from becoming a real tomato.

Jungkook slowly looked up to see Taehyung's boxy smile, he wouldn't lie the man does look so dreamy whenever he smiles. He feels just like a dream. The boy would get lost everytime he sees the man smiling at him because at the end he wasn't used to see this sight of Taehyung's.

The Taehyung he used to know was totally different from the Taehyung who was right in front of his eyes. This Taehyung was an actual sweetheart, this Taehyung was a very soft spoken person, this Taehyung was someone who really adores him. And everything was still too much for him to process.

The person he was bound to ignore at any cost has become someone he wants to see every day. The name he hated the most has become the name he wouldn't get tired from hearing all day long.

He's liking this new sight of Taehyung's, more than he should.

Without even himself realizing Jungkook made an eye contact with the man who was busy laughing, thoes sounds of his laughter were more like a music to Jungkook's ears.

He couldn't see how his eyes started sparkling slowly, he couldn't realize how his heart was beating so fast, he couldn't get why thousands of butterflies were dancing in his tummy, he couldn't get any of these. But one thing he knew was the person standing in front was becoming someone very special and Jungkook was unable to prevent that.

The laughter of Taehyung's died down eventually when he noticed the way Jungkook was looking at him, he waved his hand infront of the boy's eyes who finally blinked after a long time.

"What is it?" Taehyung asks but in reply he only got the boy shaking his head in deny.

"Alright, I will change myself into something comfortable. Give me five minutes, okay?" The boy nods in reply as Taehyung decided to leave the place but soon stopped on his track only to look back at the boy.

"By the way, you look adorable in my clothes." And with that Taehyung left the kitchen leaving the boy all alone who's cheeks reddened again becoming a real tomato.

He should expect some comment on this topic but still Jungkook couldn't help himself. His body was acting by it's own, the boy has no control on it by now.

Not being able to hold it anymore the boy squeals under his breath as his both hands were hiding his face which has become a tomato by now.