The following morning....

I went back to see my mate and kits yesterday all the cats in my clan were congratulating me about my 3 kits and of course I thanked them. I stopped when I got to the queen's den and saw my mate feeding the kits while she was asleep I smiled.

I walked in and layed next to her watching the kits. Death finished drinking his milk and was crawling towards me I smiled and nuzzled my son. Then I left the den I went with some warriors for a patrol we did not get back till dusk.

When I got to camp with the others I went to see my mate when I got to the opening of the den I saw my deputy Bone, in there with my mate I hid in the shadows and watched as both of them nuzzled together my eyes widen with shock and anger.

My lion like claws that are stained with blood start to unseaths I stayed down till he left and when he did I walked in there full of anger and looked at her with anger in my eyes and spoke. "Why was Bone in here with you?" She looked at me and smiled then she said.

"he wanted to see our kits and the oldest kit you have been talking to everyone about." My claws where still unseaths and I shook with anger " Your lieing I saw you 2 nuzzling together now tell me the truth!?!" I yelled at her and everyone else in the camp could hear my yowl and they all stopped what they where doing.

"How long has this been going behind my back!?" I yelled again she looked at me with tears starting to form in her eyes and said. "Its been like this for a while now..." ARE THESE KITS EVEN MINE OR ARE THEY HIS TELL ME!?!" I said yelling at her she looked down and spoke.

"They are yours me and Bone never mated... I'm telling you the truth my love...." I stared at her with anger and looked at the kits I looked at Death, and was thinking he is bigger then I was when I was a kit but not as Bone he is the same size as him when he was a kit.

I then turned around and yelled at the others to go and hunt or to go back to what they were doing.