Mating

It's been over two weeks since River came here and was injured and also agreed to be my mate I was so happy to hear that when she agreed to be my mate but anyway I'm on the Highrock and I'm listening to the reports my patrol has given me and once that was done I nodded to them and gave them orders what to do about it and dismissed them once they were gone I looked out at my camp and smiled finally peace is in the forest my father is dead and there can be peace now my sister Blood and my deputy Leaf are mates and I'm happy for them I'm brought out of my thoughts by someone nuzzling me I look beside me and see my gorgeous mate. "River..." I say breathlessly because she does take my breath away sometimes...

"Meet me in our den Death.." is all she says before leaping down and walking to our den and right when she was in there I leaped down and followed her "Leaf your in charge till I return from my den." I say and he gives me a knowing smirk but nods and goes to the Highrock. Once I stepped into my den I smelt her heat and I walked in closer and she gets up and licks my neck, tail, and finally she lays down and licks at my excitement I let out a low groan and look down at her I nudged her to get on her back and once she is, I lick at her excitement as well she moans in pleasure and I rolled her back onto her stomach and mounted her I bit her flank and held her down as I lowered myself down at her entrance I slowly pushed myself into her and she yowled in pain and I stopped and licked at her cheek then her eyes and she nodded her head then I continued slowly sliding into her and once I was all the way in I stayed still for her and licked her ear and she purred so I slowly thrust out then back in I did it for a while till her pain went away I thrusted faster and she moaned in pleasure I continued thrusting till I hear her yowl and she released I thrusted two more times till I released my seed into her I dismounted her and laid down next to her and fell asleep next to my mate happy that we had mated and that soon she will be with my kits...........