Death's POV

Everything was a blur I saw my mother get killed then some jet black tom that killed my mother picked me up and attacked me then everything went black.

When I woke up I was surrounded by a bunch of plants (herbs) I was still in alot of pain in my chest I slowly look down at my chest and I see a bunch of white sticky stuff on my chest. (he's still a kit so he does not know what cobwebs r so don't judge)

I look around and I see a cat messing with the plants the cat must of heard me moving cuz that's when the cat turned around and looked at me with a worried look. "It looks like your feeling a bit better.

Are you in any pain?" She asked looking at me I nodded my head and then she gives me some brown lil thing she told me its a poppyseed and that it helps with pain she also told me to eat it so I did.

She smiled at me and I smiled back soon the pain started to fade away then I looked at her and spoke. "Where's my mother and father..?" She looked at with sadden eyes and said. "Your mother she's gone I'm sorry..... As for your father he's on the high rock in a clan meeting."

That's all she said so I nodded my head for some reason I didn't cry when I heard my mother died. My ears twitch I looked at the opening and saw a jet black cat with a white paw walk in he looked at me with sadden and angry eyes. I flinch at he's glare he was silent for a moment then he spoke "Death how are you feeling??" "I'm feeling a lil better."

I answered him. He then looked at me again and nodded his head then left.