The Fight

Scourge ran and leaped into the air I got down low to the ground and once he was kind a above me I leaped up and bit into his shoulder and threw him into the ground and bit more into his shoulder making him hiss in pain I saw some of his warriors get ready to leap into the fight and I snarled a sinister snarl at them and they all looked at me in shock and I turned back to Scourge. "Get up! And fight!" I snarled at him I saw my mother look at me tears threatening to fall I turned my attention back to Scourge. "You will no longer rule Scourge cause today is the day you die!" I yowled and bit into his neck and sunk my claws into his chest and racked them down he yowled and tried his best to get me off of him but it didn't work his cold light blue orbs closed and his body went limp into my jaws I dropped his lifeless body and yowled in victory.

Bloodclan warriors yowled for the lost of their leader Bone the deputy charged at me and I ran at him and slid under him and I racked my claws down his chest to the end of his belly and he collapsed right next to Scourge and took his last breath. "I Death son of Scourge leader of Bloodclan just killed your leader and deputy-" I smirked and my eyes got colder and colder the more I spoke. "I will take over Bloodclan now if you do not go by my orders your fate will be the same as their's." then they started to bow down to me and I nodded I then heard some yowls and saw it was my rouge group and I smile "Leaf you will be my new deputy I took over Bloodclan the rest of my rouge group choose any shecat you want I don't mind." I said with a smirk I then turned to look at my mother and smiled at her I padded towards her and nuzzled her "From this day on Bloodclan will have a truce with Iceclan!"

Nobody said a word and I left Iceclan and went to Bloodclan territory I was nudge by my new deputy "Yes, Leaf?" I asked staring ahead as I continued the journey back to camp "Why did you choose me to be your new deputy?" he asked "Because I'm not choosing a Bloodclan cat that cant be trusted yet and besides you were the first cat to join me as rouge." I replied and he just nodded and we continued on our way

Once we were back at camp I leaped on the Highrock and Leaf was beside me I saw my sister Blood and how she was staring at Leaf I smirked and nudged him to go talk to her and he did "Bloodclan listen up I am your new leader I took down Scourge and his deputy all on my own some of you saw this while the others were here at camp so I have appointed Leaf as my new deputy and if anyone of you have a problem with it then you can come to me about because-" I unsheathes my very long and sharp claws "I'd be glad to help you understand do I make myself clear?" all I got back were Yes Sir's

I leaped down from the Highrock and went to my den to rest and also get rid of Scourge's scent once his scent was gone I left the den and told Leaf I was leaving camp for a couple of hours and that I will be back and he nodded and I left.