River

I walked towards the river memory of the she-cat from when I was younger came back to me I caught the scent of another cat in my territory and when I got closer I saw the most beautifulest she-cat ever I got closer and the scent started to get stronger and smell fimilar "River....." the she-cat turned around and her orbs widen in shock and fear. "Who are you?" she asked in a scared voice

"It's me Death we met when we were younger do you remember me??" I asked with a little bit of hope in my voice she stared at me for a while then her orbs widen and she leap at me and nuzzled my side purred as she did so she then stopped and looked...

"It's me Death we met when we were younger do you remember me??" I asked with a little bit of hope in my voice she stared at me for a while then her orbs widen and she leap at me and nuzzled my side purred as she did so she then stopped and looked at me "Death your covered in blood!" she exclaim I just chuckled. "Yea I am most of it is not mine." I said padded over to the stream and layed in it and most of the blood come off leaving me in my dark blood red and pit black pelt clean. "You've gotten quiet gorgeous." I said speaking the truth last time I saw her her black markings were grey. She blushed and hid her face in my fur I wrapped my tail around her and she purred she then stopped and looked at me and lapped at my pelt making me purr.

"Death I need to head back to my camp." she said sounding quiet sad I stood up and nudging her to stand as well and she did. "I'll walk you to your camp which camp are you in?" I asked and the words that left her mouth made my world stop "Shadowclan."

I was shocked I couldn't believe she was in Shadowclan but anyway I still walked her to her camp I stopped her before she crossed "Hey River you know if you'd like I'd be glad to accept you into my clan I am a leader know and if you don't feel comfortable stay at Bloodclan my mother is leader of Iveclan and you can stay there just think about it and we should meet up soon I have missed you River." I said nuzzling her one last time and returning to my camp.

RIVER IS THE CAT ABOVE