The heartache....

After I told the rest of my camp to go back to what they were doing I turned back to my mate. " Death must be Bone's son I was not the big when I was a kit."

She shook her head no and thats what made me mad I looked at her and spoke. "You betrayed me my love, my trust, and everything else for that you will pay very dearly for it." I said then everything went black my anger had taken the best of me after a few seconds.

I was able to see and what I saw horrified me. I've just killed my mate I stood there for a while then I looked around for the kits till I finally spotted then all 3 of them together I smiled.

Then when I looked at Death my anger boiled up in me I picked up Death and placed him away from the other 2 and I clawed his chest I heard his yowl in pain.

Then a medic ran in and saw my mate dead and me attacking Death she looked at me terrified then I told her to take and heal Death up and she did so. I then took my once love somewhere to lay her to rest.

The next one will just be Death hopefully and also in this Scourge was a nice leader and cat but then I switched it back so I hoped u like this plz comment and like also plz follow me and I'll follow back and also if u have any advise for me to make this better plz tell me in the comments below :D bye!!!!!!