Chapter 5

"Red leads to blood,

Violets lead to water,  

A pup can never be blue, 

Now your quest awaits you."

I began to feel sick. What had I done. I felt like the time I got off the biggest roller coaster at Mighty Mountain. The room swirls around and blacks out. My mind got fogged up pretty bad. I woke up. I looked around. And there I was. In a very very very very very very very dark forest. I stood up slowly. I was super dizzy. I swayed back and forth trying not to fall over. Eventually, I stopped swaying. I looked around. Then I looked confidently in front of me. I looked like a jerk. There I was, in my black coat with a tiny scarf hard to notice. My brown hair which was a bob covered my pale white skin which was in horror. Then I realised it I was in a different world. No wonder why the library swung upside down. 

I had entered the quest.

THE QUEST. What the heck? Adelaide Black could never did that. Maybe the world transformed me as well. Thud. Thud. Thud. There it was again. I turned to have a look and there was nothing there. I decided to read more of the book as it was in my brown leather bag. But I didn't relise that the story was finished. Oh. I guess I had to figure this out myself. Just before I was about to close the book I realised that there was ink appearing on the paper. Lucy Hiller's handwriting appeared.

"Before I sincerely go anyone brave enough to open this cover is also a spirit goddess with me as the leader. Now let that process. You also get a second life. But anyone who fails this quest will immediately die and never ever ever ever come back to earth let alone be a spirit."

Then the ink disappears. This was strange. Very strange indeed. Me being a sprit goddess with Lucy Hiller as leader. Well, she was definitely dead. But did she fail the quest, but if she failed she would be dead not a goddess sprit. Questions racing though my head faster than a cheetah. 

I had to face the danger.