Chapter 8

The walk to Pickled Country was pretty rough. But when I got there to my surprise I saw the most scariest thing in the world. I saw the whole country covered in wheat. What the heck? Oh or course there was a twist. I saw the leader of that land. A beautiful white horse galloped in the wind. It was a Country Farm. Yessss!!!! I had the line!!!

Horses galloping in the Country Farm,

What was next? Glazed and confused I looked at the map and saw their was a place called dungeon dally. This was petrifying. 

"Hellooooo again." 

A voice echoed behind me. I was Lucy Hiller.

"We are for you next riddle."

Before I could say anything Lucy started talking.

"Go to the place you were before, what could that place do to you?"

"Goodbye."

I looked behind me and there was Pickled Country. But the thing was pickled country wouldn't hurt you which is what I didn't get. Wait! I couldn't do anything! It was a trick question or some might say trick riddle. Other words for couldn't do anything. Nothing, inexpert, No harm.

No Harm! It rhymed with farm! I was crushing this! But I might of spoken to soon.

Horses galloping in the country farm,

This place can do no harm,

Blank spot. Blank spot.

One question in my brain that triggered me the most was, could I succeed this Quest?