Chapter 6

Thud. Thud. Thud. There is was again. I didn't know what to do so I turned around quickly. But there stood two people. They were transparent. Like ghosts. I screamed. One was a boy and one was a girl. Petrifying.

"Calm down. Calm down." Hushed the boy.

He sounds familiar. Like I know him. But I couldn't have. I now appeared to be looking at the girl now. Two plaits and overalls. Pretty plain.

"Yes. Yes I know you are probably scared and you are going get more scared."

"What!?"

I heard her mutter something to the boy. Then the boy muttered back.

"We are going to tell you." Said the boy

"What do you want to tell me?!" I was mad, scared and sad all at the same time.

"I am Lucy Hiller and the leader of goddess spirits. And this is.......(she took a deep breath).....Daniel Hiller."

No! I couldn't be. No wonder I realised him. But how? He looked only 11 years old. Here comes the questions.

"He cannot be. He is too young. And why are you guys trying to scare me." I said

"Addie, this has been a tough time for us, but I did the quest. I succeeded. I knew my whole life I would a Goddess sprit when I die. I picked you Addie." My Dad said guilty.

"So you knew this your whole life. If you picked me why would you not tell me? Did you complete the quest at my age?"

But all he said was........

"10 times bigger than a dog 10 times taller than a dog, lives in opposite place to the city."

"Good luck and Good bye." Said Lucy.

The quest had definitely started.