Prompt 6: Not even Death will Tear us Apart

Creekwood Manor.

One of the spots that a lot of people frequented at Halloween. Faith was no different than the rest of the people.

This year Faith's best friend Liliana had rented out Creekwood manor for her yearly Halloween party. Donovan, Lilana's boyfriend had been the one to suggest the old manor. It was a tourist site that you could rent out and people loved being here around Halloween.

This year there was a party. Halloween themed of course.

Faith stood in her angel outfit with a glass of whatever was in the punch bucket watching the manor. With all the Halloween decorations in the manor the place gave off a spooky yet attractive vibe.

Faith enjoyed being here. Typically, parties weren't her scene, but she'd make exception for somewhere as beautiful as here.

Creekwood Manor had this charm that most places couldn't pull off. 

Faith couldn't put her finger on it, but regardless she enjoyed being here. The party had entered full swing by now with everyone enjoying themselves and what not.

Faith smiled before her eye caught something of interest.

One of the guests came running to the bathroom covered in some sticky material. Curiosity struck Faith and she found herself going downstairs. 

All the guests had calm but that one who came running by seem a bit alarmed. Faith retracked her steps before freezing.

She had been with Lilana from the start and had watched all the people come to the party. Faith caught eye of two people she didn't recall coming in and they were laughing. Faith slowly moved over out of curiosity.

They looked as if they were dressed from the early nineteen hundred late eight hundred.

Two women stood there in gorgeous dresses laughing while holding each other's hands. Faith looked over at them.

"Ah did you say that girl's face Eveline?" The woman in the gold and black dressed who had her arm linked through the other one, asked.

"I did Irene. Times really change Irene; I wouldn't have been caught dead in that dress. She should consider it a favor that we covered some of the juice. Now she can change into something appropriate or leave." The woman named Eveline let out a small laugh.

Irene smiled.

"Hey, uh, you guys might be new here, but I'd appreciate it if you guys don't dump anything on the guests. Liliana worked really hard on this party." Faith finally decided to reveal herself to them.

Both Eveline and Irene froze and turned to Faith.

"You can see us?" Irene asked.

"Yes, I can see you. I'm sure you two are just some harmless couple trying to play a joke, but there are other places you can do it." Faith told them.

Irene looked over at Eveline as a grin spread across her face.

"Been awhile since someone has come here and has been able to see us. Putting effort in has always been a struggle. Even on Halloween you shouldn't be able to just gaze upon us like this.  Looks like we found ourselves someone special Eve." Irene mused with a smile.

"Okay, show is over I'm going to have to ask you two to leave now." Faith retorted.

Irene grinned. "Seems like the party is just getting started isn't it Eve?" Irene asked with a grin.

Faith didn't get to say anything else before the two women in front of her disappeared leaving Faith standing there. And it sunk into her that she best finds them before the two mischievous in love ghosts decided to prank anyone else.