Coming Home Early

1st I want you all to know that the pictures I use for the headers of these stories aren't just random. The photos I pick are what I want you all to imagine Alan looked like at the time of these writings.

2nd Unless I put in the title PT.2 then it's a completely different story. Yes I will have similarities between all the stories but they all won't have the reader as the same profession or age or anything like that.

Warning: sexual harassment and violence.

You sat in the recording studio ready to record a new track. It was meant to be a surprise for yours and Alan's one year anniversary next month. You chose to have your first album come out on your anniversary so he could listen to the song you wrote for him that day. Alan had gone back to London to see his sister and mother for a while, his mother was getting better but still wasn’t at 100% yet.  You wanted to go with him but he insisted you stayed home and worked on your album since he knew you had a very tight schedule.  If you didn’t finish recording soon then all your time in the recording studio would be gone and you’d have to wait and reschedule. You knew Alan was right, like always so you stayed behind. He made it a point however to facetime you every night so you could talk to his mom for a few minutes before she went off to bed.  

He’s been gone a little over a week now and was due to come home in two days. You couldn’t wait for him to come home, not only because you missed him and you did miss him terribly.  But mostly because there was a man who worked in the sound booth of the studio. You weren’t sure how you always got stuck with him even though you had requested several times to have someone else working when you were recording.  He always made you so uncomfortable.  He would stare at you, make rude comments to you about your body.  There was one incident where he tried to touch you and that's when you started requesting to have a different man in the sound booth.  Even since Alan left it's been worse.  Yes the man wasn’t in the sound booth with you anymore, mostly because Alan threw a fit once he heard all the things the man had been saying to you.  Then when he found out he tried to touch you Alan almost lost it.  

The man wasn’t allowed in the sound booth during your sessions anymore but he was still in the building.  Somehow he always seemed to know when you left the recording booth to go to the bathroom, or get a cup of coffee because he was always where you needed to go. If you were going to the break room for coffee, he was already in there, if you were going to the bathroom he just so happened to be walking that way.  Since Alan was away he’s been worse, he’d come into the sound booth, make disgusting comments to you and would try to hit on you constantly now that Alan wasn’t there to say anything.  

You were on your way to the bathroom and silently thanking God that Alan would be home tomorrow and hopefully all this would stop.  As you reached the door a hand came and pushed the door closed before you could enter. 

“Hey pretty lady.”  The man who’s name you had just found out a few days ago was Brad, said blocking your way to the bathroom.  

“Brad, I'm really not in the mood for this.  I’m already behind schedule with my album and I need to get back in the studio so please just leave me be for once.” You rolled your eyes at his attempt.  

“Oh come on doll, just give me a chance.  I’m sure you’d like it.”  He was arrogant, so arrogant it made you sick. 

“Brad, I'm serious, move.”  You demanded.

“Why do you always have to be such a bitch?  You act like you and your little actor wannabe of a boy toy are so much better than everyone else.  How many albums have you sold?  None, how many movies has he been in?  None.  Just give it up!”