Daddy Daughter Dance PT.1🍋

“Daddy!”  Your 7 year old daughter yelled running in the front door.  

“What’s wrong honey?”  Alan asked as he barreled down the stairs thinking something was wrong.

“There’s a daddy daughter dance this weekend at school! You’ll come with me won’t you?”  She jumped up and down wanting her father to pick her up.  He held her against his hip.

“Of course darling.  How about we ask mama to take you out tonight to get you a nice dress to wear while daddy finishes up some work?”  He suggests, seeing you listening from the kitchen doorway.  “Do you think we can arrange that mama?”  

“I think we can. Oakley mama will take you out after dinner okay?”  Oakley jumped down from her fathers hold and ran to you, throwing her arms around you.  

“Thank you mama.”  She said, running up to her room to put her backpack away.  

“She’s very excited to be able to do something with you.”  You wrapped your arms around his neck, his hands instinctively going to your hips. 

“I’m excited too, it’s been a long time since I’ve been able to take her out.”  He swayed you both back and forth. 

“I’ll send you a picture of the color of her dress so you can match.  If you expect to be my daughter's date for this dance you better treat her right Mr Rickman.”  You teased, your face only inches from his.  

“Oh you have my word Mrs Rickman. I will be ever the gentleman.”  He smirked.

“Maybe if you're good this weekend you’ll get a little treat in return.”  You moved your hand down his chest but stopped right before you reached his crotch. 

“Tease.”  He rolled his eyes.  

“I know, now go wash up for dinner.”  You pulled away from him. He walked past you to the bathroom, it was too easy.  He walked past and you smacked his ass making him stop in his tracks.

“I’m going to spank you young lady.”  He warns.   

“Oh I can’t wait.”  You smirked going back to the kitchen.

“Oakley dinners ready!”  You called up the stairs for her.

“Coming mama!”  She yelled, stomping her little feet down the stairs.  

You all sat down for dinner.  Oakley told you about her day at school. She told you about how she got a B on her reading test and how her friends were all jealous of her.  She told you about the nasty school lunch that was supposed to be sloppy joes.  

“Okay honey, let's go out and get your dress for this weekend. I told daddy whatever color you pick he has to match.” You said as you kneeled in front of her to zip up her coat.  

“Even if it’s pink!” She exclaimed.  

“Yes, even if it's pink.”  You assured her.

“Daddy you’d wear pink for me?”  She turned to her father.

“Of course my sweet, there's nothing wrong with a man wearing pink. You wear blue don’t you?” 

“Yes daddy, but the boys at school don’t wear pink. They say pinks for girls.”  She explained.

“Like you said darling, those are immature boys. Daddys a mature man.”  

“Sometimes.”  You said lowly, but loud enough for him to hear.  He side eyed you.