2

Warnings:
-Underaged drinking
-Throwing up

Clay's POV

I sat with my friend group and stared in front of me while I heard some random girl who liked me talk to me. I didn't feel the need to talk back and looked up at my friends laughing.

'Yo, Clay? Are you going to participate in this dare?' one guy asked me.

'What's the dare?' I questioned, bending my fingers backwards as I waited for him to talk.

'I dare everyone to drink a whole bottle of alcohol and see who can get the furthest,' he grinned.

I nodded slowly. 'Yeah, sure,' I mumbled as I swallowed and stared in front of me again.

'Okay, come outside during the break,' he added.

'Dude, I'm not going drunk to class though,' I defended myself.

He rolled his eyes. 'Don't be such a pussy. We will all be drunk.'

'Yeah, but-,' I started but then shut my mouth. 'Fine.'

I had to act as casually as possible while being drunk, because they absolutely couldn't call my dad. He'd go crazy if he knew I was drunk.

I sighed softly and looked at George. He was sitting with Quackity like he usually was and I smiled shortly as I saw him giggle. I hated that I got sad when I looked at him, I really missed him.

'Dude, are you going to give someone something for Valentine's Day?' Sapnap asked me quietly.

I shrugged. 'Maybe, yeah. I'm going to the toilet,' I told him with a smile.

'Oh wait, I have to go too. Class is almost starting.'

I sighed since I didn't have to go to the toilet. I just wanted to give a rose to George but I never had the chance too.

Two other friends of mine went with me to the toilets and I acted like I had to pee, quickly walking out after that to go to the students who were writing down who wanted to give someone roses or chocolate.

I looked around me and saw no one came back yet, running to one of the students.

'I want to give George Davidson roses and chocolate,' I hastily admitted.

She nodded and gave me a note. 'You can write down whatever you want on this note.'

I grabbed a pencil and started writing as fast as I could.

I miss you <3

I handed the pencil back and the girl smiled as she saw the message.

'Please, don't tell anyone,' I mumbled awkwardly. People would immediately think I was in love with him because almost no one knew our past.

'Of course not, I've seen way worse,' she smiled as I handed her the money.

I was about to answer as I felt hands on my shoulders. The girl turned the envelope with George's name away as I turned around to see two of my friends behind me.

'Who is your secret lover?' one asked with a big smile. 'Come on, show it.'

'No one,' I muttered awkwardly, pulling away from his grasp.

'Can you tell us?' he asked the girl.

She shook her head. 'I'm not allowed to, but I'm just saying that it's a pretty girl.'

I smiled thankfully and turned around to walk back. Sapnap pushed my shoulder softly and grinned. 'Who is it, huh? Keeping secrets for your best friend now?'