8

Warnings:
-Mentions underaged drinking
-(Child) abuse

Clay's POV

I cycled home as slowly as I could and sighed deeply as I put my bike down in the garden, waking inside after that. I was really nervous since I knew how my dad was, definitely now he got called because I was drunk.

I went to the living room and saw my dad sit down on the couch. As soon as I came in, he stood up.

⚠️ (Child) Abuse

I stood straight against the wall without saying anything as he walked closer to me. 'Clay, you've misbehaved severely!' he shouted at me. 'Going drunk to school? What's wrong with you?'

'I'm sorry, sir,' I apologised.

'That's not enough, Clay,' he yelled as he pushed me on the ground. 'Do a hundred push ups, NOW!'

'Yes, sir,' I mumbled as I sat down on my knees.

'What did you say?'

'Yes, sir,' I repeated, this time louder.

'Push ups. I'm going to count them all. If you stop before the hundred, no food for you today.'

I nodded heavily and began with the push ups. I was completely exhausted after doing twenty and put my knees on the ground, immediately feeling his hands in my neck.

'No food today!'

'But-.'

He lifted me up, pushed me against the wall and then punched me in my face. 'Don't you dare to ever speak to me like that again.'

'I'm sorry, sir.'

'How much did you drink?' my dad screamed at me.

I never lied to him because if he ever figured out that I lied about something, I'd face big consequences.

'Half a bottle, sir.'

He lifted his hand again and punched me into my stomach. I winced and hitched a breath as my dad already hit me in my face, then kicked me against my shins and pushed me onto the ground.

I tried to not make any sounds while he beat me up and I got kicked against my ribs, just to get picked up after that. My dad was really strong, lifted me up on the stairs and threw me on the floor in my room.

'Will you ever do this again, Clay?'

'No, sir,' I whispered. 'I'm sorry, sir.'

He didn't say anything back and turned around, slamming the door behind him. He locked the door and I tried not to cry as I lifted myself up to lay down on my bed.

⚠️ Over

I was so incredibly mad at Sapnap and my other friends. I knew their parents were really kind and chill but just because they didn't want to get in trouble, I got beaten up again. They didn't know my dad would beat me up, but I had shown them clearly enough how mad I was at them today.

I sighed softly and lifted my shirt to see a big bruise on my ribs, grabbing my phone to see a bruise on my face too. I also wouldn't have food today which was the fault of my "friends".

I ended up just sleeping the rest of the day and woke up the next day, feeling really sore from all the bruises my dad caused. I managed to lift myself up and struggled to walk to my door, knocking on it.

'Sir? Can I get out? I have school in an hour.'

It was quiet which caused me to sigh. He didn't care if I was hungry or had school. I had to sit in my room for exactly twelve hours. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through it, smiling as I saw a notification from George's YouTube channel.

I immediately grabbed my earphones and put the video on with a big smile, listening to his voice. I liked the video and scrolled down to the comments. It hurt me when I saw all my friends commenting on his videos with the meanest things. I wished they would just be nice for once.

I started typing a comment and smiled as I pressed send.

Dream
Amazing as always <3 you're beautiful, I hope you know how sweet you are :)

I put my phone away as soon as I heard my dad walk to my room, opening the door. I immediately stood up and pushed myself against the wall as he opened my door.

'Go shower, eat breakfast and then leave for school!' he commanded.

I nodded. 'Yes, sir,' I replied as I went to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later I sat on my bike on my way to school. My whole body was hurting as I walked into the school, looking for my "friends". I was still really mad at them and wanted them to know that.

I went up to them and sat down on a chair next to Sapnap with a mad face.

'Still mad, dude?'

'Just shut up, my goodness,' I exclaimed. 'You ditched me so you wouldn't be in trouble.'

'Can't you just forget about it?' he sighed.

'Yeah and then you ditch me another time.'

'Stop being a pussy. You decided to get drunk yourself.'

'You drank more, dumbass.'

'Yeah, and I didn't get caught,' Sapnap sighed. 'You're just being dumb and try to make me suffer for your own mistakes. Don't cry about some detention.'

I was about to scream to him that I got beaten up, but shut my mouth as I realised he didn't know that. While staring in front of me, one of my other friends tapped my shoulder.

'Dude, quit being a pussy now. Want to participate in the next dare?' he asked me.

'I'm not drinking during the break again,' I sighed. 'I got enough trouble.'

'Stop being a pussy, Clay. My goodness, you've become such an idiot lately. You used to do everything and now you're suddenly just scared to do anything.'

'Fine, whatever. What do I need to do?'

'I dare you to steal someone's wallet and then ask if they lost it,' he grinned. 'Go to that weirdo.'

'What weirdo?'

'The tone deaf guy.'

'I'm not stealing anything from him,' I insisted. 'I won't do the dare then.'

'Pussy, you're too scared to do anything.'

'Why him?' I asked with a mad voice. Sapnap looked at me and frowned.

'Why are you and that guy suddenly so close, man. I would almost say you're in love with that guy.'

I turned quiet, remembering the old times together. I wasn't in love with him, but I missed him so much. Sapnap noticed the silence and cleared his throat.

'Anyway, are you going to someone else? You're going to be such a pussy if you don't do it, you're last in the "tournament" right now.'

Everyone apparently noticed my silence after Sapnap's question and I avoided looking at George as one of my friends laughed.

'Clay, I have another dare for everyone here. I dare everyone to kiss as many girls as they can to see who can kiss the most.'

I lifted myself up. 'Okay, deal.' I really didn't want this, but I had to defend myself.

'I'm down too,' Sapnap smirked. 'But Clay is popular among the girls so that's going to be hard.'

I chuckled shortly and stared down at my hands, biting the inside of my cheek so I wouldn't cry. I felt so miserable that I stood up and locked myself in the bathroom until class started. I had no idea what I got myself into this time.

1232 words

Summary:
Clay gets beaten up by his dad for being drunk