15

Warnings:
-NONE I THINK HAHAHAHA

George's POV

Clay and I sat together, cuddled up for a while and he grabbed his bag to get a chocolate bar out of it. 'Let's read all the messages of those hopeless girls,' he grinned with an eye roll. 'I just want my chocolate.'

I smiled and grabbed my rose, staring at the "I miss you <3" on the note. 'I never got a rose and chocolate.'

Clay giggled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 'Apparently there's someone who really misses and loves you.'

I shrugged. 'I'm not sure who would,' I admitted shyly. I stared at the rose and smiled. 'I'm going to put it in water once I get home, because I'm excited that I got one.'

'It's mine,' Clay smiled as he rested his head on my shoulder. 'I'm the idiot who really loves you.'

'I have been giving you roses and chocolate for four years now,' I confessed shyly.

'Really? Wait, is this yours then?' Clay asked as he started looking through his bag. He lifted a rose and chocolate and showed it to me.

'Yeah, it is,' I giggled. 'I've always regretted leaving.'

'Aww,' Clay smiled as he hugged me, grabbing a piece of chocolate. He bit it in half and handed me the other half. 'Here.'

'Don't worry, I got this one.'

'No, I got ten of them and I need to get rid of those in some way,' he laughed.

I opened my mouth and ate the other half of the piece, smiling at him as he grabbed another piece. He bit half of it and I ate the other half, cuddling up with him. He kept giving me pieces and looked at me.

'So romantic, isn't it?' he giggled.

'Mhm, exchanging saliva. It can't get more romantic than this,' I joked.

Clay pushed me softly. His cheeks were red and he rolled his eyes again. 'I just wanted to give you chocolate!'

I giggled and looked him in the eyes. Clay pulled me close and gave me another piece of chocolate as he smiled at me and ran his fingers over my cheek again. 'This used to make you feel loved.'

'It still does,' I smiled. 'You helped me so much with my eating disorder.'

Clay hugged me and sighed softly. 'I kind of forgot we are at school,' he giggled, looking around him. No one was here anyway so he ran his hand through my hair, ruffling it up.

'I love you,' Clay whispered. I had never seen him shy like this and giggled as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

'I love you too,' I replied with a quiet voice.

'Can we just be friends again?' Clay then asked. 'You don't have to say yes, I'm just throwing it out of there.'

'I would love to,' I giggled. 'I wanted that for years now.'

He sat back down next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder as he gave me another piece of chocolate. 'Say when you're full or don't want any anymore. I don't want to make you feel sick,' he told me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

'Mhm,' I answered, opening my mouth for another bite.

'I could sit like this all day,' Clay confessed as he held me tight. 'I feel so relaxed and happy when we are close.'

'Me too,' I replied.

'I don't want to leave for another class or to go to the principal,' Clay whispered with tears in his eyes. 'I don't want to get bullied or beaten up. I just want to be with you.'

'Same, but I guess I got used to it,' I admitted.

'Why can people not just let me be who I want to be or who I really am? That's what my song is about. I'm way softer than I act like I am.'

'Does your mother know I left?' I questioned.

He shook his head. 'I was planning on telling her, but then she passed away pretty soon after we grew apart.'

I was about to answer as Sapnap walked in with a mean smile on his face. 'Hey Clay and George. I have a proposition, okay?'

'Just leave, dude,' Clay yelled as he let go of me and stood up slowly.

'Dude, I recorded you guys cuddling and I'm showing everyone if you don't do what I tell you to do,' he scoffed, rolling his eyes.

'What? Why would I care?' Clay yelled out. 'Just leave. We are best friends and I don't need you.'

'Clay, you better steal some alcohol for me and then we are good. You give me five bottles and I'll leave you alone.'

'I'm sixteen, I can't get alcohol.'

'STEAL it,' Sapnap repeated.

'Yeah, bye Sapnap. Do that yourself. I'm leaving,' Clay stated as he grabbed my hand, walking away.

'Okay, good choice. Then I'll show everyone the video. Oh and George, don't believe Clay so fast. There's a dare going around who can kiss the most people in a week's time. Very inconvenient that he got close to you during that week.'

I looked from Sapnap to Clay and then to the ground.

'Sapnap, you know I told you I wasn't going to participate in those stupid dares anymore. I kissed a girl on her cheek and said I wouldn't go any further than that. He's not part of the dare at all and you know he isn't!' Clay yelled.

Sapnap grinned at me. 'Do with it what you want. Just know that he's using you. Do you actually think he would want to be friends with such a pathetic guy?'

'Yeah,' I answered. 'I know that for sure. We are friends, okay? Just like we used to be.'

Sapnap rolled his eyes. 'Good luck with that lying bitch.'

He walked off and Clay ran back to me. 'George, I promise you that you weren't just a dare. I love you, I promise.'

'I believe you,' I answered, hugging him. 'He's just trying to get us away from each other because he's jealous of you. You wouldn't have yelled at him in front of the whole class if you didn't care.'

I giggled and Clay smiled. 'Thank you for believing me.'

I grinned and gave him a tight hug after that.

1051 words