13

Warnings
-(Child) abuse (mentions wounds)
-Homophobia (usage F-slur)

Clay's POV

It was the next day an hour before school. I was sitting in my room, looking through my phone with a smile. I had rewatched George's videos and texted with him shortly which caused me to get so incredibly happy.

I was smiling as I heard the doorbell ring downstairs. My dad seemed to walk to the door and I heard him talk to someone who got let in. I ignored it and clicked the recording from yesterday. I really hoped to see him soon again.

I was listening for a minute as my door suddenly opened. I quickly clicked it away and looked at Sapnap in front of me.

'What do you want?' I asked madly, rolling my eyes as I looked back down at my phone.

'Dude, I walked home yesterday I saw you cuddle with George. What the hell is wrong with you, dumbass?'

I felt my face heat up and cleared my throat as I sat up slowly. 'I d-didn't,' I lied.

'Are you kidding me? You know, Clay. I saw your phone and know you're Dream on YouTube. What the hell did go wrong in your life?' he scoffed. 'I thought you were my best friend, but you're leaving me for that ugly ass, annoying idiot.'

'I THOUGHT you were my friend,' I yelled. 'Whatever, I don't need you in my life anymore. Please just leave me, I have better friends than you.'

⚠️ Homophobia (usage F-slur)

'Oh yeah, "friends". Just someone to make out with for your sexual needs.'

I stood up and pushed him to the door. 'Bye Sapnap. He's my BEST friend, okay? I don't need an asshole like you anymore.'

'What? Are you mad because it's the truth? You know gay love isn't a thing, right? I know you're just doing this because you want sex with someone and he appears to "like" you.'

'Dude, I could literally get every girl if I wanted to and I've never done anything with someone. George is my friend, okay? Stop being a homophobic dick.'

'I'm not done with this,' Sapnap yelled as he turned around. 'Dumb faggot.'

'STOP USING THAT!' I yelled at him. 'I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM! Leave, PLEASE!'

'Fine,' Sapnap sighed as he turned around and walked off.

⚠️ Over

I sat back down on my bed as I heard footsteps come up the stairs. I knew this was my dad and I stood up straight.

'Good morning, sir,' I greeted him.

⚠️ (Child) Abuse

'Clay, what did Sapnap just say? You're hanging out with GEORGE again?'

'Uh-,' I started, not daring to lie to him.

'CLAY?' he screamed at me, grabbing my shoulders to push me against the wall.

'I hung out with George, sir,' I admitted.

'SO YOU'RE FRIENDS AGAIN?' he yelled even louder, clenching his fists.

'We are, sir.'

I had never seen my dad this mad and he punched me into my face as he screamed how bad it was to be friends with him. I didn't say anything as he kicked me on the floor, slamming his fist into my stomach just to hit my face after that.

'I have school,' I managed to whisper, which caused my dad to get even more mad at me.

He treated me like I was a football or something and started kicking my chest, lifting me up to throw me on the floor outside of my room.

'DOWNSTAIRS, NOW!'

'I'm so sorry, sir,' I mumbled as I crawled down the stairs. He wasn't done with me and pushed me again, making me collapse and hit my head against the table. I winced and tried to lift myself up as I got kicked against my ribs again.

I was so hurt that I started to sob softly which caused my dad to stop hurting me. He walked off after pointing at the door. I understood that I had to leave his house and crawled to my garden to grab my bike in the hope I was able to cycle somewhere.

⚠️ Over

Before leaving I grabbed my phone since school started already and I went to George's chat.

You
I'm sick, hope I see you tomorrow <3

I climbed up on my bike and very slowly started to cycle to George's place. I needed to go somewhere and I knew his mother would probably be at home.

It took me forty-five minutes to arrive at his place and I rang the bell as I collapsed on my knees with tears in my eyes. I was so incredibly hurt and I had a really bad headache next to a nauseous feeling.

The door was opened by George's mother and she gasped, kneeling down next to me.

'Honey, what's wrong? Come in.'

She lifted me up and helped me walk to the couch as I started to cry softly. 'Let me take care of your wounds. Do you want a cup of tea?'

I shrugged and laid down, groaning from the pain. George's mother walked to the kitchen, coming back with a cold towel to dab on my face.

'Where are you hurt, sweetheart?'

I pointed to my face and the back of my head and my chest.

'Do I have permission to take care of the wounds on your chest?' his mother respectfully asked me.

I nodded slowly and lifted my shirt which revealed big bruises.

'Oh, sweetie. What happened to you?' she questioned as she lifted my head carefully to see if the back of my head was okay.

'I got beaten up,' I whispered. 'Please, don't tell anyone.'

'I won't, I promise you that. Can you tell me more about it, dear? Who did this to you?'

'My dad,' I mumbled, turning to the side that wasn't hurting as much.

'I'm so sorry,' George's mother answered as she took care of a cut on my face.

'He can't help it,' I whispered. 'He has severe PTSD and bipolar and anxiety disorder. He used to fight in the army and is left traumatised. He developed bipolar disorder and currently he's in a very depressed period. Then he gets more angry and beats me up when I don't listen.'

'Does this happen often?'

'He mentally abuses me a lot of the time. I have to call him sir, I'm never allowed to say when I'm in pain. When I don't listen I have to do push-ups, but I'm not strong enough so then I don't and he locks me up in my room, saying he had it way harder than me.'

'What happened this morning?'

'My dad figured out that I still hang out with George. Or actually, again,' I explained, sighing softly. 'I know you knew me, I used to be George's best friend.'

'You know, Clay. I just noticed George hadn't been himself when you separated. I remembered you, but I don't know why you suddenly stopped hanging out,' George's mother smiled.

My eyes teared up and I tried not to cry as I stared at my hands. 'I miss my mother so much. She was my idol and passed away in a car accident. I know it's not my dad's fault, but I don't want to live with him as long as he doesn't want therapy. I just want to be back to friends with George.'

'Honey, I fully understand that. Do you want to stay with us for a few days?'

'If I can,' I whispered. 'But George-.'

'He's not going to ask any questions if you don't want him to,' his mother answered. 'I'm going to get some ice for your ribs and maybe you can try to sleep for a little after that.'

'Thank you so much,' I thanked her.

1288 words

Summary:
Sapnap is a dick, father is a dick, mother George is very sweet and we stan her