•°²°•

"Sure.. I'll call him. Wait a minute.."

Jimin grinned at Jungkook and turned to go inside where Taehyung was working. He went inside and called out Taehyung, saying that one man was praising about his cooking and not forgetting to tell that man was none other than the same blueberry guy. Taehyung chuckled, seeing the eagerness flowing on the other's face and they both headed out of the small kitchen.

Taehyung looked at the back of that man, unknown feelings and eagerness to see the man's face building up in him. He knew the man would always visit his café and he had been heard the man praising his muffins by other staff serving, only him feeling gratitude towards him. He slowly paced and stood infront of the man, who felt busy in his thoughts. He had to shake the man's shoulder a bit, to get his attention off the thoughts. As soon as he did so, the deep brown eyes meet with his and he stood in astonishment, his own caramel orbs looking back at the man. He gulped down.

Taehyung freezed in his spot, looking at the male who looked him right in his eyes. It was the first time when he felt butterflies in his stomach doing flips, just by looking at someone. Both of the males got lost in their eyes, not feeling the short male who was standing beside them. Jimin looked at both of them one by one and mentally smirked.

"O-oh.. so.." Jungkook stuttered.

"He's the one who makes those blueberry muffins." Jimin stated the fact and looked at Jungkook for the reaction, his own face emotionless as tried to avoid the smirk.

Jungkook's face lit up as he looked at the really beautiful blue haired male, whose cheeks were pink. He couldn't take off his eyes from the flustered face, which was whole beauty. The long eye lashes, thin brows, the straight bridge of the nose, the cherry red lips and the mole present at its end. Without his consent, he took in all the beauty he could in one go.

Jungkook's gaze was moved to the male's hands, remembering the taste those hands made for him, for other's too. He unknowingly moved his own hands towards the other's, which were just limp on the sides of his apron placed figure. Jungkook just took the hands of the male, his own heart doing flips at the touch of the soft, slender fingers. He caressed them, the fingers shaking a bit as a reply.

Taehyung felt the feeling as the muscular hands were placed on his famine ones, basically his heart pounding out of his chest. He blinked several times, trying to be used to the touch, just not to explode right there and right now.

"You know what? I'm in love with the blueberry muffins you make with your beautiful hands."

Jungkook said, a beautiful grin placing on his face while looking at the male. He saw how the blue haired male flushed more red while the hands in his, feeling a bit shook. His thumb brushing the back of the smooth skin, he stared at the hand, averting his eyes from the shy face. His eyes shone as he moved his head down, making his face to get close with the hand.

Within a flash, his lips were placed against the soft skin of the other's hand and his eyes being shut. He softly pecked the silk smooth skin of the other's hand.

He looked up at the face of the owner, he preventing himself to gasp as he saw the most adorable smile on the other's face. It was accurate a rectangular shape, the cherry lips were forming a box, the caramel orbs looking deep into his soul.

Taehyung took back his hands, the smile on his face never brushing off as he bowed ninety-degree to the man sitting in the chair. Thanking him again for praising his skills.

Do vote and comment if you like 💌.