•°⁸°•

Both of them had been reached the parking and they were already headed towards the blue haired male's house. Jungkook was so happy that the other had been let him drop him. Their ride was comfortable. It was quite peaceful for Taehyung, they both were listening to music on their way, which was Taehyung's favorite. Listening to music while looking at the peaceful, long path ahead. He loved driving too.

He loved it but because of too much work from last few days, he didn't get any time for this and he missed it alot. He even chatted with Jungkook alot within the ride. He really loved to see the grin on other's face. He looked really cute with it.

Jungkook loved other's company so much. If he could, he would like to spend all his time with the elder. It was like his favourite part to do, to make the other happy. They sang the songs together, humming with the tune and grinning fully in contentment.

Finally their ride was at end. As Taehyung said, his house was far away from the city lights. It was all peaceful and fresh here. Jungkook looked around and noticed no presence around there. He looked at the other, who was calling him to his house. Jungkook declined the offer by saying it was already dark but he ended up going inside somehow, looking at the pleading eyes of other.

"Jungkook-ssi! Look. This is my home!" Taehyung giggled like a little kid to which Jungkook laughed looking at the adorable behaviour of other.

"Your house is really nice Taehyung. Well, you should call me Jungkook instead." He winked at the other.

Taehyung smiled and held the other's hand by wrist. He headed towards the couch in the living room, making himself and Jungkook plop on it.

"Jungkook, I'll bring a coffee. Just wait here." Taehyung said as he released other's hand to go towards kitchen but gasped as he felt a familiar grip on his hand. He turned towards Jungkook who was holding his hand and making him stop.

"No need.. I'll be heading now. It's pretty late." He smiled.

"Oh okay.. we'll meet in my café, right?" Taehyung grinned looking at Jungkook.

"Yeah.. we'll. Now I'll get going.." Jungkook stood up from his position and grinned at the other.

"Uh but I wanted to show you my room.." Jungkook heard a little mumble from the pouty lips which made him smile.

"Taehyung.. okay. Don't show that pout okay? I lose. Now show me what you wanted to show-"

As Jungkook said that with a smile, Taehyung immediately gripped on Jungkook's hand, dragging him towards the stairs with a big smile on his face. Jungkook chuckled as he saw the big boxy smile and felt relieved that he was the cause of that beautiful grin. He felt like pulling the male towards himself and peppering his face with kisses.

Taehyung dragged Jungkook until he reached his room. Jungkook looked in amusement at the surrounding as he saw the other's room. His room was in pastel pink colour and was decorated with greyish blue curtains which looked really cute. There were many plushies in his room along with a big brown bear in the side of the bed. Jungkook looked at his side where the dressing table was and smiled as he saw chapstick and eye liners. He really hoped one day he'll get Taehyung to see with all those glory up on him.

He got out of his thoughts as the blue haired male smacked him on his arm. He smiled at the beautiful male and told him that his room was indeed beautiful when the latter had been asked him. Taehyung directly jumped onto his fluffy precious bed and called out Jungkook to join him too.

Jungkook sat on the corner of the bed while the other also sat up with him. Jungkook looked at his side and saw the Taehyung tilting his head towards his ear and telling something.

"Well if you don't mind, can I say something? I mean we're now friends, right?"

Jungkook heard Taehyung asking him in a low tone. He smiled and nodded at the question. He was now friends with Taehyung, they were now friends.

"Oh wait! You look so young, if you don't mind then will you tell me what your age is?"

Jungkook heard the blue haired male mumble against his right ear and he chuckled, turning towards the other to face him with a grin on his face. He looked the other's eyes holding the amusement to hear about his age.

"Oh Taehyung! You just said, we're friends, right? Why be so formal? Just be like a friend with me.." he giggled while reaching out his hands to wrap around Taehyung's shoulder, the latter grinning at him too but suddenly remaining with another pout decorating on his plump lips.

Jungkook huffed, he frowned while he saw a pout making its way towards the other's lips. His mind immediately processing that he still hasn't answered the other's question.

"Well.. about your question, I'm 22.." he heard the other gasp as soon as he finished his sentence.

"Oh my.. you're younger than me! I'm 25!" Taehyung bluntly said with bawled eyes and then started smirking in a mischievous way which made Jungkook frown.

"Then you should probably call me hyung?" Taehyung questioned rather say stated with a smirk on his lips.

Jungkook laughed aloud at Taehyung and nodded while giggling.

"Yes Taehyungie-hyungie-hyung!" He giggled and the other laughed too. Both of them looking at each other's grins with a satisfying eye contact, feeling their insides getting a feeling of contentment looking the other all happy.

Do vote and comment if you like 💌.