•°¹¹°•

Taehyung blushed crimson red as he heard the compliment made by the handsome man. Even his ears dusted red. He felt the butterflies again flooding in his belly. He shyly looked up to see the other still looking deep in his eyes. They were drinking the coffee, whereas Taehyung had been offered the handsome man to take the rest coffee but being Jungkook, he had been rejected it. And told him that he'll take each sip only if Taehyung drinks it. And that was enough to make the blue haired male blush.

After their friendly date, Jungkook was leaving to pay but Taehyung stopped him, saying him not to pay and both grinning. They both had been planned to hangout this evening at the nearest garden, Jimin was gonna come too.

"Hey Tae!! What the hell are you doing??"

Jimin exclaimed as he saw Taehyung pouring the handwashing liquid on the frying pan.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Taehyung then realised, he was thinking about his new friend only, the flashbacks of things happened morning were flooding in his mind. His mind was only clouded with the handsome man.

He quickly pulled the handwashing liquid off the pan and washed the pan while not giving a damn fuck of the short male looking at him with folding his hands on his chest. A smirk cemented on his lips and he moved towards his friend closer.

"Are you perhaps thinking 'bout Jungkook?"

The short male whispered in Taehyung's ear which were red in no time.

"What the fuck Minnie? Why would I thi-"

"I told you to notice his expressions when he looks at you, didn't I? Have you looked how they beamed?"

Taehyung again turned pink, blush crept on his cheeks. He remembers how those eyes sparkled while looking at him. He had noticed how the other was red when he was sharing the coffee with him. I knew it all but-

"What the hell you're thinking now? First of all I can't believe how you told him that Yoongi is your boyfriend?"

Both of them didn't share another word after and stayed silent. The small male sighed and opened his mouth.

"Anyways we three are hanging out at Xiu-min's restaurant tonight?"

He heard the blue haired male hum and he sighed again, leaving the kitchen to serve the customers.

LATER AT NIGHT

"Huh? Why is Jungkook taking so long?" Taehyung said frustrated as the said male was taking too much long to reach the restaurant where Taehyung and Jimin were currently waiting. He had been called the man half an hour ago to which the had been replied saying 5 minutes, and yet there wasn't any sign of him.

"Oh Tae, I guess he's trying to impress you, that's wh-"

"Hya Min! Shut up!! You do know I'm fucked up by telling him I have a boyfriend and still why would he try, huh?"

"I guess he still wants you.."

They both saw a panting Jungkook coming towards them. He was almost tripping over while running.

"I'm sorry, I am late.." the handsome man said scratching his neck.

"Care to explain what took you so lon-"

"Hey it's fine. Umm.. sit here." Taehyung said smiling, his half expressions glaring the short guy while him gesturing the chair to the male to sit on.

They three chatted a while about random stuff while drinking the juices or stuffing the dishes in their empty stomach. They shared few of their fun incidents in their school days while someone was so lost in the blue haired male.

Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes while looking at the ethereal male on his side. He glanced the male as much as he could. Looking at those twinkling eyes of the other which held the shine of the moon and deepness of the ocean. Those bread cheeks rising up as the other smiled or the movements of the cherry lips made while talking. The handsome man was completely lost in staring the pretty boy.

The short male smirked, looking at the handsome man staring at his best friend who was chatting continuously while looking at him and giggling. He looked at his blue haired friend and pointed with his eyes to look at his side and the male did. His eyes locking with the handsome guy's eyes which were staring at him with some kind of emotions he couldn't figure out what was.

Taehyung gulped, his eyes wandering on the other's handsome face who's lips were slightly parted and eyes stuck with his. He blinked and smiled awkwardly, later turning his face towards his friend who had his hands placed under his chin and a smile on his lips when he looked at both of the males in front.

Taehyung was about to say something but the short guy interrupted.

"Well, Tae why don't you tell about your boyfriend?"

Do vote and comment if you like 💌.